Cruis'n Blast/Switch

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky and Gamefly actually sent a copy when the game released. It was fairly good but it was really just four tracks reused w/ different names and hazards four or five times. A lot of different vehicles including a UFO, helicopter and firetruck. I want this game to do well enough for the early titles to be ported(especially Cruis'N USA cause i played that one a lot) but while i got through easy mode, i struggled w/ even normal though i suspect there's a bit of a curve. Cruis'N USA was most fun playing w/ at least one other person so one could take the lead and second place would make sure nothing got ahead. I hate Nintendo for their crap way of handing VC transfer from Wii to Wii U cause i didn't redownload everything and Cruis'N is part of what i no longer have access to playing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 11:21 AM, purple_beard said:

Hmm

Yeah, bought it tonight... $20 was too good to pass up.

Definitely threw away my shot on this one, was looking for a good price to jump in with and I may have missed it.  That's awesome though that there's rumblings of expanding the content like that.