Planet Wisp - N4A Chat Thread - September 2021

Scalpers nowadays will literally scalp anything (see link in tweet below)... >_>

I get doing this with the Super Mario cereal, snice the box was an amiibo and that it was hard to find when it first released, but PKMN cookies? I guess they think since they can scalp the PKMN TCG (I still never see any at Target/Walmart), they can scalp anything PKMN related...? I picked up a pack of these over the weekend at Walmart and they had a shit ton! BTW, are you even allowed to sell food on eBay?

I'm starting to get really sick of scalpers nowadays!! Anything remotely popular and limited/special edition will most likely be scalped. >:(  It sucks being a fan of anything popular nowadays, because when they do something cool for the fans, scalpers have to ruin it all. :( 

Edited by alienboyva

I'm watching the Re:Coded movie. 

Gosh, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO filler. 

I'm debating playing Birth By Sleep. For those who have played it, how long of a game is it? I know there are three playable characters in this story. Though I'm okay with playing RPGs, it might be the longest RPG I'll ever complete. ... Except for maybe FFXIV.