Planet Wisp - N4A Chat Thread - September 2021

That somewhat reminds me that i've missed out on quite a few 3DS games during it's lifespan over the years..... and that i haven't gotten back to the ones that i have on me in quite awhile

Not fully sure on which ones, though aside from a small handful - difficult to find all the good games amongst all the trash and shovelware on it, tbh

Also wonder if there will be any other 3DS games brought over to the Switch like Miitopia did

Not that i can play mine at the moment considering i forgot my charger cord at my parents house.....

i'll get a new 3DS XL.....

At some point

my pc booting ritual:
1. turn on computer
2. fans kick on then it powers off after a couple of seconds
3. it powers itself back on
4. boots to motherboard screen asking to enter setup to fix bios settings
5. enter settings wherein the fans go into high speed for no reason
6. change nothing, save and exit w restart
7. computer restarts
8. manually turn off once bootup screen appears
9. press power button to turn on once more
then everything works.
but if i skip steps 8 and 9 then the fan will stay on high speed until it gets bored and my second monitor won't be recognized until i leave everything unplugged for a while and repeat the process correctly y;

1 minute ago, ME86 said:

Hi sup 

hello. i very vaguely recognize your username.

23 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3 for the 3DS, and will attempt a European Extreme play-through thanks to some of the unlockables I got! 

Made it past the opening credits at least! This is turning out to be one of my favorite games I ever played. It's no contest why this is the best of the series!

Following up on that...  

I made it pretty far, all things considered. I'm about 3/4ths done with the game. 

But, I can't seem to finish off Volgin first phase. His shield attack thing is just too much. I beat the game 3x already, and this game is more about stealth than combat, so whatever.