Planet Wisp - N4A Chat Thread - September 2021

4 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Apparently some of it was because the guy was running it on an emulator and deliberately making it glitch out in order to stir up shit?

Who the F decided it was a good idea to troll everyone?! 

Speaking of emulators, that's the way I defeated Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Or at least the final level. 

Speaking of that game... I don't like it. It's not horrible, but it falls into the plague of arcade syndrome. A lot gets recycled in the game, even the bosses. I purposely cheated because the last boss is annoying. And it's not really exiting to fight it, especially since there's no BOSS MUSIC. I defeated the rest of the game fairly. If the last stage is annoying to beat, so be it. I'm not ashamed. 

9 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

There’s been conflicting reports. Some of the lagging and graphical fuck-ups were because of the emulator, but stuff like the seizure flashing has been reported to occur on actual Switch hardware.

Yikes. That's not good. I hope all that gets patched up soon.

They're working on it.

Edited by Doc Brown
18 hours ago, potato said:

listening to the drake album made me appreciate donda more in comparison lol

i relistened to some stuff from donda and i still think it's bar none his worst album but there are few songs on it i'm okay with

it mostly made me just revisit everything else

kids see ghosts sure ripped ass

7 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

i relistened to some stuff from donda and i still think it's bar none his worst album but there are few songs on it i'm okay with

it mostly made me just revisit everything else

kids see ghosts sure ripped ass

you like jesus is king more??? interesting lol

I still haven't heard ksg tbh

12 hours ago, potato said:

you like jesus is king more??? interesting lol

I still haven't heard ksg tbh

the word "like" is doing a lot of heavy lifting theydonothing;

i hate both of them but at least jesus is king doesn't waste my time for 108 minutes, and it's made from the remnants of yandhi so there's some flashes of good production or beats in there, it's at least bad in an interesting and corny way whereas with donda i'm bored for most of it

it is one of the best things both cudi and kanye have put out in the past decade, which is wild considering i think both of them have been in slumps up until that point

it almost feels wild that it even exists, it just shows up and torches the fields for 24 minutes and then is gone

Edited by Edie Napier