Official ダンガンロンパ Thread

ace

3 minutes ago, Lucina said:

Ultra Despair Girls was alright, but it didn't quite satisfy me enough. I've been eager for DR3 ever since I finished 2, which I personally prefer over the 1st. The ending of 2 satisfied me so much, I don't have a problem with it like some people did. 

I liked the ending of 2. While there may be a few things that irked me I thought overall it was an amazing game and satisfying story. 

i know most of u have finished 2 and are probably tired of me gushing about it but i just need to say i'm about to go into chapter 4's trial and i've never been more annoyed at myself for not knowing what the fuck is going on theydonothing; 

but at least i can tell that things are ramping up at an alarming pace

On 9/24/2016 at 7:37 PM, chickadee said:

based on the context of this conversation i'm not telling u because whatever ur planning is probably too nice >:[ better safe than sorry!!

it wasn't gonna be nice, i swear!

Spoiler

Considering how much you know about DR 1 and 2 now, it seems like playing the games might be pointless. Regardless, the offer is always open, so if you change your mind, let me know. 8v]

2 hours ago, chickadee said:

i know most of u have finished 2 and are probably tired of me gushing about it but i just need to say i'm about to go into chapter 4's trial and i've never been more annoyed at myself for not knowing what the fuck is going on theydonothing; 

but at least i can tell that things are ramping up at an alarming pace

If you know anything about me it should be that I never get tired of danganronpa 2

dr2 chap 5 spoils:

what the fuck

Spoiler

1) I'M INCREDIBLY SALTY ABOUT THE TRAITOR and i'm also not fully convinced she was human, based on the way she was talking and how she acted and also FUCK YUGIOH for doing this to us

2) all that glitch stuff was SUPER COOL and i have NO IDEA what was going on at all but it was VERY NEAT AND I'M VERY UNEASY

3) I LOVE CHIAKI AND MONOMI ;_;

ONTO CHAPTER 6 OR WHATEVER ;_;

1 minute ago, chickadee said:

dr2 chap 5 spoils:

what the fuck

Reveal hidden contents

1) I'M INCREDIBLY SALTY ABOUT THE TRAITOR and i'm also not fully convinced she was human, based on the way she was talking and how she acted and also FUCK YUGIOH for doing this to us

2) all that glitch stuff was SUPER COOL and i have NO IDEA what was going on at all but it was VERY NEAT AND I'M VERY UNEASY

1) WHAT DID YUGIOH EVER DO TO YOU

2) I agree, it was t0tAl ll l l  LLL              L

L  lll

l

y                                                              Y YYY yy

cool.

3) I LOVE THEM TOO. Question is, do you love Nagito? <3

That was one of my favorite cases. It's probably the one I enjoyed most since Chapter 2.

Just now, Lucina said:

Reveal hidden contents

1) WHAT DID YUGIOH EVER DO TO YOU

2) I agree, it was t0tAl ll l l  LLL              L

L  lll

l

y                                                              Y YYY yy

cool.

3) I LOVE THEM TOO. Question is, do you love Nagito? <3

That was one of my favorite cases. It's probably the one I enjoyed most since Chapter 2.

Spoiler

i LOVE glitch simulations and shit like that so i'm REALLY excited to see what happens next!!

also yugioh is one of my least favorites...which sucks; i loved him during the first chapter until he turned out to be fuckin crazy theydonothing; 

1 minute ago, chickadee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i LOVE glitch simulations and shit like that so i'm REALLY excited to see what happens next!!

also yugioh is one of my least favorites...which sucks; i loved him during the first chapter until he turned out to be fuckin crazy theydonothing; 

Fair enough, that dooooeees tend to be a character trait that turns some people off. :hamnap:

9 minutes ago, chickadee said:

dr2 chap 5 spoils:

what the fuck

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mhh6joALrx1qzvtljo1_500.gif

It's okay. The ending makes up for the saltiness somewhat. Well. As much as it can make up for KILLING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. Not gonna lie I stopped playing after chapter 5 (for like 10 minutes) out of DESPAIR.

its all good though because the game is still awesome. 

Mehiru is the worst DR2 character and if you disagree, sorry, you're wrong.

She just so dreadfully boring. Everything about her falls short. Her design is bland and uninteresting, especially against pretty much every character in the franchise. Her personality is abysmal and she just can't do anything right in general. Without context, I'd say she exists for the sole purpose of dying first, but God damn it, she can;t even do that right.

19 minutes ago, LimeCatMaster said:

Mehiru is the worst DR2 character and if you disagree, sorry, you're wrong.

Hide contents

She just so dreadfully boring. Everything about her falls short. Her design is bland and uninteresting, especially against pretty much every character in the franchise. Her personality is abysmal and she just can't do anything right in general. Without context, I'd say she exists for the sole purpose of dying first, but God damn it, she can;t even do that right.

Spoiler

she's boring as fuck but no one in my eyes is worse than a bitchy child and an idiotic bimbo y; 

mahiru was pretty in the middle of my ranking of characters which i will post after i finish chapter 6