Pokémon TV app now available on Nintendo Switch!

The free Pokémon TV app is now available on Switch...

While it's cool to see more streaming apps on Switch, where's Netflix? ...And wasn't Disney+ supposed to come when they announced the app? BTW, I feel they should have put the app's name on PKMN TV's Switch icon. It's basically just the mobile app's icon. :v 

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I really enjoy it so far! Haven't run into any buffering and it runs pretty smoothly. 

I haven't ran into any issues either. Though when using the touchscreen to navigate, there's no way to go back. I thought you'd be able to tap (B)Back at the bottom where it shows the controls, like when in the Switch's menu, but nope.

I love how at the end of the extended trailer the mom is like "Season 1 for me! ^_^" when her kids fall asleep (see trailer below). Got love how TPC still acknowledges their OG fans.  BTW, that's the first thing I did when I download the app. :D 

Oh... If anyone hasn't used PKMN TV before, they rotate content out regularly. So, that's why everything isn't just all there. This is a FREE app after all.

Edited by alienboyva
  • Chrom featured this topic

I love this! As someone who doesn't have Netflix and is tired of eating meals to frustratingly bad Let's Players on the laptop.

Although the newer episodes are appallingly bad--not just bad at what they try to do, but not trying to do anything in the first place, with bad dialogue and worse voices--I love that it has old episodes. Even an old Growlithe one that features guns, which I would've expected to be "forgotten".