Santa Destroy - N4A Chat Thread - August 2021

Tyranogre

11 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

@Chrom What was the name of that Chinese bootleg mobile game that had Tsubasa from Tokyo Mirage Sessions in it?

You're asking about Girls X Battle, but it's also in English and as far as I know she's only used in the advertisements; she doesn't actually show up in the game.

Found some Dunkaroos w/ chocolate Frosting at Casey’s yesterday 

Didn’t know those were already out, honestly- though they use a different frosting, still pretty good 

Also since I finally got to download LEGO Jurassic World yesterday ended up playing through the first two films (Jurassic Park/ Lost World) today 

Just leaves III and World to play through at some point

Though think I’ll take a break from playing through the main story and do the free world/free play stuff and unlock more things

Don’t want to end up playing through the whole game in one sitting…. granted I have several other LEGO games that I’ve been bouncing between here and there…

Though one little critique, although there was nothing wrong with the levels themselves, the audio voice lines seemed a bit… odd and out of place considering i think they were ripped straight from the movie 

Wish they had taken the time to clean up the audio to fit in better… if that makes any sense because I have no idea what im yammering about fully

The voice lines from Lost World sounded fine, at least 

Edited by Shadow118
On 8/27/2021 at 6:26 AM, Tyranogre said:

RayCon earbuds. 

Nord VPN.

SquareSpace. 

Raid Shadow Legends.

The unholy quartet of paid YouTube sponsors.

I follow when the person with the content actually provides proof that it works. I trust them.   

Yeah, I got my second pair, and both work. I don't know what happened then, but at least these ones are good. It's not all products are free from bugs and so on. 

I'm not going to use the two after just because I'm fine with what I have right now. As for Raid... Ew, no. I'm baffled that still exists. 

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic