Santa Destroy - N4A Chat Thread - August 2021

Tyranogre

Only 5 more days and we’ll be done with Summer 

Looking forward to cooler weather,Fall, Pumpkin flavored almost everything…. not too long until Summers over - yay

Also over the weekend i blazed through most of the main game of Minecraft Dungeons during the free trial - didn’t realize the main campaign was short unless I’m missing something- dod find a couple of hidden quests that i took care of

It’s not exactly…. Well, easy and probably would be easier with multiple players

But looks like I’ll be getting the Collector’s Edition with the Game and all the DLC at some point

Who the fuck cares.  There are states where civil rights discussions are being purged from curricula and videogames have consistently been used as educational tools and is one of the few mediums that the government can't fuck with.  Epic is working with the MLK estate and the AAHM and this just feels like dissonant awkward growing pains going in an otherwise positive direction.

everyone's memeing on the MLK x Fortnite thing but as cringy as it seems (or is, idk) its really important to make history easy to understand and parse by kids

reaching the next generation via one of the most popular games to ever exist is extremely smart and if it helps even one kid understand something they might have otherwise missed in a classroom setting, its a win to me y; 

perhaps its just 'cursed content' bc we're clearly not the target demographic for it lol

7 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I got RayCon wireless earbuds... Only to find out one of them isn't working. I hope I can resend them and get a new pair. 

RayCon earbuds. 

Nord VPN.

SquareSpace. 

Raid Shadow Legends.

The unholy quartet of paid YouTube sponsors.

Just crossing my mind, but i wonder how well the Steam Deck will handle online MMORPGs? 

Been wanting to try and get back into some of them, but don’t recall if i have enough space for most of them

Not sure how many of them have Controller support either…

Hm…..

50 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Just crossing my mind, but i wonder how well the Steam Deck will handle online MMORPGs? 

Been wanting to try and get back into some of them, but don’t recall if i have enough space for most of them

Not sure how many of them have Controller support either…

Hm…..

Final Fantasy would probably play fine