Santa Destroy - N4A Chat Thread - August 2021

Tyranogre

Remembered today that the Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comics and the Pokémon Adventures Manga series are available through Amazon/Amazon Kindle digitally

Completely forgot about those

Well, that makes it easier considering the lack of space i have for things like that

Will have to keep that in mind for later at some point

————-

Also recently for the past week I’ve been reading stuff through the WEBTOON app

Has some pretty good stuff, honestly- bit annoying having to wait for some chapters/updates to be available 

Already been caught up to some of them now

…..

Eh, it’s not like i have anything better to do during the day anyway right now….

Edited by Shadow118
35 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Minecraft Dungeons trial finally finished downloading after about 2 1/2 days

Took it long enough

But won’t be able to play until 12 pm - so way ahead of schedule, so that’s good at least 

What kind of hamster-wheel-powered internet connection do you have that it takes so long for you to download games?

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

What kind of hamster-wheel-powered internet connection do you have that it takes so long for you to download games?

personal hotspot using my phone - pretty much my only way of accessing the Internet right now

Getting an Internet/Wi-Fi setup  isn’t exactly a possibility right now and for won’t be for quite awhile 

Quite annoying, though

One thing that I love about Luigi's Mansion 3 is that Charles Martinet really gets to show off his acting skills as Luigi gets involved in all sorts of cartoony slapstick.

There's an old interview with Next Level Games where they claim that Luigi's mannerisms in Dark Moon were inspired by Mr. Bean, and I can definitely see it here.

11 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

One thing that I love about Luigi's Mansion 3 is that Charles Martinet really gets to show off his acting skills as Luigi gets involved in all sorts of cartoony slapstick.

There's an old interview with Next Level Games where they claim that Luigi's mannerisms in Dark Moon were inspired by Mr. Bean, and I can definitely see it here.

Having played neither of the previous games, I was pleasantly surprised with LM3. It was a fantastically wonderful game.

What about Fall Guys cosplayers? 

But, on another thing, I played Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. 

I really appreciate Tactics more, but my biggest gripes are uneven leveling curve, some of the abilities, the elevation and terrain/ grid system, and charging time/ turn system thing. Like, why the heck would I want to heal my enemies?! Guess what series did all of this better?!  

Maybe the Advance series did that better. 

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams

Fall Guys mostly disappeared by this time last year.

Amogus is fucking impossible to escape from. I haven't seen a fandom run anything into the ground that fast since Homestuck. And that's saying a lot, because some cons actually banned Homestuck cosplayers because the hotels kept complaining about gray body paint getting all over the furniture.