Santa Destroy - N4A Chat Thread - August 2021

Tyranogre

On 8/9/2021 at 6:56 AM, EH_STEVE said:

Would you rather:

1. Zelda HD Collection (Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, 3DS Remake of Majora's Mask)

2. Oracle Remake Collection (Switch Link's Awakening graphics, possible minor additions)

3. Ocarina of Time full remake (full graphical overhaul, re-scale environments, full orchestrated soundtrack, keep story and dungeon layouts, possible content additions)

remake zelda 2, you fucking cowards

Haven’t started or continued anything yet, but was looking on Netflix and looks like they have the 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 on it now

I think that’s the complete series? Not sure, tbh - no movies or Atlantis, though

Guess I’ll have to make time to start watching that….

……

…….

One of these days, anyway.

been plowing through the umineko manga since i'm not in the mood to sit at the computer for 100 hours reading the VN and damn is it rly good 

amazed they even attempted to make an anime adaptation of this, its way too long to fit into one season and yet they persisted

would love to own the whole manga series physically but cringe at the idea of how much money that would actually cost lmao

going between league's community and FFXIV's is surreal because they're on literal opposite sides of the spectrum

i don't think i've had a really terrible experience in the 2k+ hours i've put into FFXIV, the most i get is like

everybody headpatting my character which is RACISM

I started using Twitter, and after a month, it's pretty alright. I spent the first few weeks telling Twitter what I didn't care for, but that's settled down now. It's a nice way of keeping up with people and groups that I care about. I'm a little surprised at how little data it consumes, too. I figured passing through video clips would eat my data. Twitter is also great for finding DQ and SMT fanart.

Because of Twitter, I've stopped browsing Resetera as much. Resetera gaming discussion is basically either "Let's make up hypothetical ideas where anyone's input equates to checking an eight-ball", "Guys, which Super Nintendo JRPG is better? FF6 (it's still FF3 to me) or Chrono Trigger?", or "Whoa! Some random guy on Twitter who's claiming to be an insider has info on this upcoming game!" There's hardly any more meaningful discussion to be had. This may be because I don't care for AAA gaming, along with no longer being surprised when game companies or personalities reveal themselves to being pieces of shit.