My Most Wanted Feature In Switch...

Cinny

Getting back to the Topic at hand, I just want to see the Virtual Console Service continue and with any VC Games we already own to transfer over free of charge or to be shared through our Nintendo Network ID/Nintendo Accounts so that we don't have to continue to re buy them. If we have to re buy them, they should be no more than a dollar per NES, 5 Dollars SNES, and 10 Dollars on the N64 if you don't own the games on the Wii or Wii U systems. If you own them then they should just transfer over for free or for less then the new chargeable prices like they did for the Wii to Wii U price discounts.

For a Features of the system outside of an eShop, How about an actual non Mobile based Browser and let it work much like what you'd see on an actual computer/Laptop. A better Miiverse System and Live Chat in the actual Games for once. Other then that stuff, I can't think of anything else right now.

1 hour ago, EZLO21 said:

Getting back to the Topic at hand, I just want to see the Virtual Console Service continue and with any VC Games we already own to transfer over free of charge or to be shared through our Nintendo Network ID/Nintendo Accounts so that we don't have to continue to re buy them. If we have to re buy them, they should be no more than a dollar per NES, 5 Dollars SNES, and 10 Dollars on the N64 if you don't own the games on the Wii or Wii U systems. If you own them then they should just transfer over for free or for less then the new chargeable prices like they did for the Wii to Wii U price discounts.

For a Features of the system outside of an eShop, How about an actual non Mobile based Browser and let it work much like what you'd see on an actual computer/Laptop. A better Miiverse System and Live Chat in the actual Games for once. Other then that stuff, I can't think of anything else right now.

I need some major discountage to upgrade titles to new system but the VC should include now:

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii ...

GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DSI, 3DS(?)

TG16, TG16CD

TG___  Can't recall their portable--granted I believe the HU cards worked on both systems.

SMS, Genesis, ... other Sega home consoles...

GG ( I think Sega only had one portable

Neo Geo

C64 ( if those issues from the Wii VC got resolved)

And all could come with that Miiverse support like the WiiUVC offered.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

I need some major discountage to upgrade titles to new system but the VC should include now:

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii ...

GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DSI, 3DS(?)

TG16, TG16CD

TG___  Can't recall their portable--granted I believe the HU cards worked on both systems.

SMS, Genesis, ... other Sega home consoles...

GG ( I think Sega only had one portable

Neo Geo

C64 ( if those issues from the Wii VC got resolved)

And all could come with that Miiverse support like the WiiUVC offered.

Well yeah of course PB. When I was talking about VC if you'll recall my saying the following:

3 hours ago, EZLO21 said:

If we have to re buy them, they should be no more than a dollar per NES, 5 Dollars SNES, and 10 Dollars on the N64 if you don't own the games on the Wii or Wii U systems.

I still stick by that point too. The reason I didn't add in the GCN or Wii is because they said or it was rumored one that the Wii U's VC was going to include the GCN system of games, but they either had a problem emulating the games, or got caught up in trying to make the Wii U Successful despite the fact that it ended up not ever getting done.

I see the eShop continuing and the VC going on too, because you can still get emulation of games to work if you take the time and put the effort into making them happen. So if they want to, they can do the GCN games as well, but for me the games on the GCN VC that i'd want, are games I still own and still from time to time play. Your Marios, Zeldas, Sonic Mega Collection, I have Metroid Prime, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle I am borrowing, and then of course everyone's favorite Younger Brother Luigi in Luigi's Mansion and last but most definitely never least Everyone's most favorite Smash Bros Game of all time Super Smash Bros. Melee too. So any GCN VC game that i'd want are the Pikmin Games that I can think of at the moment.

I do have a game I want to see get revived and made on the Switch which is Quest 64, I want to see a Remastered version and have things about it fixed such as the Spirit Bubbles being more widely available in areas that needed some such as the last land where you face off with Mammon who is the ultimate final boss of this game. Also not being able to return to the normal world in Quest 64 unless you didn't save in final saving point to do so.

I would want to see an if possible sequel for Quest 64 made as well. But that is not a feature. You understand what features I want any way PB.