Skyloft - N4A Chat Thread - July 2021

Spring

6 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Super important:

1. What do you normally order on your pizza?

2. What's your favourite burger toppings?

3. Preferred alcoholic beverage?

1. Pepperoni and bacon normally. Will take all of the meats and cheeses I can though.

2. Bacon, cheese, onion, ketchup is my standard. I'll also take (in addition) peanut butter, lettuce, and sometimes a fried egg.

3. Whiskey, neat.

Fresh tomato and green pepper

Lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard, barbecue sauce

Sake, beer, soju

21 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Super important:

1. Pepperoni and bacon normally. Will take all of the meats and cheeses I can though.

2. Bacon, cheese, onion, ketchup is my standard. I'll also take (in addition) peanut butter, lettuce, and sometimes a fried egg.

3. Whiskey, neat.

Ham, bacon and pepperoni 

Just the usual... onion, ketchup, cheese. I'd get bacon if it wasn't extra.

None. But if I did... it would be a lime margarita. I drink soda instead, generally Dr. Thunder or Dr. Pepper Cherry. 

22 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Super important:

1. All the meats and cheeses.

2. Cheese, mushrooms, jalapenos, and whatever spicy sauce offered.

3. Beer or wine.

oh yeah i'm 29 as of last week or whatever oops
my birthday trip was chill
everybody at work thinks i'm like 20 years old
hrt is busted lol

once again if you play chess hmu that's like all i'm doing aside from work rn cause i'm too ded for anything else ty

this concludes april update

On 7/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, EH_STEVE said:

1. chicken, spinach, and parmesan asiago on garlic sauce pizza. if i go somewhere nice i just mix it up depending on the day
2. i usually pick something that has egg, bacon, mushrooms, and/or something spicy depending on where i go
3. i don't have a strong favorite but i generally like liquor that isn't clear rum or tequila
Edited by April

There's a lot of games coming out this Summer. Skyward Sword, TWEWY NEO, and Tales of Arise are what I'm eyeing. And even if there weren't, I have a backlog for a lifetime.

I can't bring myself to be excited for TWEWY NEO. I loved the original, but it's been 13 years. After over a decade of being tormented with teases for a sequel, I don't care too much. But I'll still have fun playing it alongside my girlfriend who's more excited than I am.

Having Square develop a sequel sooner would have been a disaster. Their development was pretty bad in the PS3 era, and has only become somewhat good in the last few years. Makes me remember when my interest in gaming was at it's lowest in 2011 and 2012. I was pretty close to selling my 3DS for a DSi because all I was doing at the time was playing Pokemon White 1 & 2. Gaming has been much better since with some lulls (2015), but the last legendary year was 2017.

i actually stopped playing the demo for neo twewy bc i didnt wanna get too into it before the game comes out bc i thought it was so good lol

twewy is one of my favorite games ever n i was real worried about them modernizing the format when i'm no longer like, 15, but i think the game seems p good so far so i hope it keeps up the momentum 

twewy was great. bought it used in high school w absolutely no idea what it was and loved the hell out of it.
gave it to a friend a while later though so i haven't played it since then.
well, recently i actually tried on emulator for a nostalgia trip actually but mouse for touch input worked even worse than i thought it would so i gave up lol

I'm really excited TWEWY is getting a sequel after so many years. No idea when I'll get around to it, as Ace Attorney Chronicles comes out the next day and need to play the demo to see if I'd rather get it for Switch or PS4. Still hyped though wut;

I also burned through Atelier Sophie way faster than I expected while I'm going through Famicom Detective Club currently, no idea what I'll play next (will probably play twewy switch demo to bid time lol)

38 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

If I want to try one of the Atelier games, which one should I play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg__LJIAn5o (Edit: also note all mysterious games were ported to Switch since the video was made, albeit use the Vita, rather than PS4 version, as a base).

i used this video to make a decision, but decided go with Atelier Sophie (the first in the "Mysterious Trilogy") because it had no time limit, and even if time limits aren't a huge deal most of the time, it's extra stress I wanted to skip.

Edited by Stephen 776
12 hours ago, April said:

twewy was great. bought it used in high school w absolutely no idea what it was and loved the hell out of it.
gave it to a friend a while later though so i haven't played it since then.
well, recently i actually tried on emulator for a nostalgia trip actually but mouse for touch input worked even worse than i thought it would so i gave up lol

i used to play through twewy like, at least once a year for a while lol

the last time i played was ages ago but i managed to 99.99% it w a friend of mine and i was so proud of that 

the only thing i was missing was an extremely rare pin drop lmao y; excited to bring that energy to the switch, i love collecting shit in games

anyway, decided to start Link's Awakening because i forgot i even bought that for Christmas money (I think I was going to start it on a plane ride back to Texas, but turbulence was like 'lol nope?'). Davy will be done with the Yakuzabox aka PS4 soon, so I'll be able to get around to Nier Replicant after uhh, three months?