Sonic 30th anniversary symphony

I wish there were timestamps showing which game is being covered at which point.  I did skip around as I don't have hours to kill listening to it all but it sounded good.  Curious though, since I skipped around I didn't recall seeing anything from the storybook games like Secret Rings and Black Knight.  Did they cover those at all?

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

I wish there were timestamps showing which game is being covered at which point.  I did skip around as I don't have hours to kill listening to it all but it sounded good.  Curious though, since I skipped around I didn't recall seeing anything from the storybook games like Secret Rings and Black Knight.  Did they cover those at all?

I wish there was a timestamp too, I thought there would be reupload or truncated edited version of the symphony, it is just straight upload of the stream.

They didn't cover any songs from Sonic and the Secret Ring but get this, you will love this; the lead singer of Crush 40 said his all-time favorite song is Knight of the Wind.  Sang that song with pride.

Not sure while skipping around, at the very end they played of course Live & Learn. It is the quintessential Sonic song. My all time favorite is from Sonic and the Black knight but it is the last boss theme With Me. It is timeless that no matter what mood or decade we're in it relates with me. It wasn't sang at the stream but I don't know who sang the song, Crush 40 or another band? I think that is why it wasn't there and honestly I prefer the With Me version Crush 40 doesn't sing, to me it just loses that edge the other version has.

It was a good concert if anyone has the time peruse.

Edited by DLurkster