Illusory Altea - N4A Chat thread, Nov. 2016

Sheri

2 hours ago, fuzzy said:

sarah literally all of this sounds amazing

you're a lifesaver <3 I was already planning on buying bananas but I didn't even think about all the cheap halloween candy there's gonna be.. 

omg you're welcome i'm so glad you like my suggestions ;_;

YE MAN halloween candy is gonna be hella cheap, pick that shit up before all the best of it is taken :D 

Just now, chickadee said:

omg you're welcome i'm so glad you like my suggestions ;_;

YE MAN halloween candy is gonna be hella cheap, pick that shit up before all the best of it is taken :D 

I must consult the candy thread to prepare. 

How are you doing this afternoon?

2 hours ago, fuzzy said:

I must consult the candy thread to prepare. 

How are you doing this afternoon?

i've been feeling kinda sick lately which i think is due to me not leaving my room or the house that much so i'm trying to power through that, and i started working on NaNoWriMo which is kinda fun so far flower; i've never written anything over like, 4 pages before so its already a struggle and intimidating but i think that's what makes it fun too

how are you! why did you wake up so late!

I'm not sure if this is just a moderator thing or anyone can do this, but I just learned today that if you click and hold on the text of your topic title from the list of topics when viewing a board for a few seconds, you can edit the topic title then and there without needing to go into the thread itself to do so by editing the first post. Works on desktop and mobile.

3 minutes ago, Chrom said:

I'm not sure if this is just a moderator thing or anyone can do this, but I just learned today that if you click and hold on the text of your topic title from the list of topics when viewing a board for a few seconds, you can edit the topic title then and there without needing to go into the thread itself to do so by editing the first post. Works on desktop and mobile.

I think it's a mod thing. I tried and saw an option to see first and last post.

2 minutes ago, chickadee said:

i've been feeling kinda sick lately which i think is due to me not leaving my room or the house that much so i'm trying to power through that, and i started working on NaNoWriMo which is kinda fun so far flower; i've never written anything over like, 4 pages before so its already a struggle and intimidating but i think that's what makes it fun too

how are you! why did you wake up so late!

Awe I'm sorry to hear that :c Stay determined!! NaNoWriMo seems like it could be fun! I'm in the same boat as you, I never really wrote anything longer than a couple pages for fun when I was younger, and I haven't written creatively in a long long time. I feel like I've always had these story ideas and characters bouncing around in my head though. In fact I was actually just recently thinking about doing some work to write a bit of a backstory for a DnD character I'm gonna play in a campaign with some of my friends in the future! I wish you the best of luck with it though! I'm excited to check the thread and see what everyone is up to with it!

I'm ok! I fell pretty hard on my skateboard yesterday again, so that's why I'm all banged up and sore. Up late because I couldnt get comfortable due to the soreness.. lol. Also locked my keys out of my car yesterday among a whole series of unfortunate events that my day had been happening that day, but at least I got chipotle and got a 96 on my Thermodynamics midterm. Today should be good though, I don't really have to do anything at all so i'm looking forward to playing video games all day. I have a fierce desire to complete my backlog (again) so I'm gonna work on that starting with Fire Emblem Fates!

2 hours ago, Deku said:

HI I JUST PUSHED A BIG ASS FUCKING COUCH UP FOURTEEN STAIRS ALL BY MYSELF

I forgot I'm in my 20's now so my heart and back can give out at pretty much any time. Woops.

What? No. You're in your prime right now. If you're worried about stuff like that already you're gonna be missing out on a lot.