The Links at Mushroom Kingdom - N4A Chat Thread - June 2021

EH_STEVE

• Chrom featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic

Now that it’s June - new LEGO sets available (even though I probably won’t be able to get most right away), Gible Community Day in a few days,Nintendo’s E3 on the 15th, my Birthday later this month and there’s that LEGOCON thing on June 26th after my Birthday that im intrigued about I’ll keep an eye on that I’ll be able to catch

Going to be a pretty good month, i think

______

Also just jogged my memory recently after that Sonic Direct post recently that i still haven’t gotten around to playing Sonic Generations since i bought it on sale on Steam a few years ago (granted I’d have to redownload it first)

Been meaning to find a good Wired or wireless USB Controller to buy for it, but haven’t figured out which brand or type would be best to get yet... should get around to doing that

There are some games that suck with keyboard controls and Generations is one of them - at least i had difficulty playing it in my experience last time i tried playing it with keyboard controls, anyway

Man I’m tired and had a long day

Was pretty hot out, too...

Pretty full too considering i had a late lunch at 1..

And a somewhat messy Blue Bunny Big Mississippi Mud Chocolate Ice Cream Bar after 4... was pretty good though

Pretty worn out this evening...

Edited by Shadow118

Edward is one of the very few examples of the "little kid sidekick" done right.

She never fucks anything up, her abilities are genuinely useful, and when the situation is supposed to be serious, she disappears into the background until it's the right time to make jokes again.

9 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Edward is one of the very few examples of the "little kid sidekick" done right.

She never fucks anything up, her abilities are genuinely useful, and when the situation is supposed to be serious, she disappears into the background until it's the right time to make jokes again.

Oh, the character is great. Just couldn't stand the Japanese VA for her.