The Links at Mushroom Kingdom - N4A Chat Thread - June 2021

EH_STEVE

Started playing Persona 3 Portable. My girlfriend kept telling me that FES is the best choice, but my availability of the TV and PS2 is very limited, so none of that matters if it's inconvenient that I may never play all the extra content. Persona games are great when you have an entire day to yourself. We're all trying to stay inside with the heat wave going on in the PNW.

ive been thinking about going back to p4g to play it again but idk if i'll ever replay p3p...really just didn't hit the same spot for me overall y; 

its 91 degrees here today which is fucking insane but god its amazing what hot days do for my mental health flower; rip to the west coast tho

22 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

Started playing Persona 3 Portable. My girlfriend kept telling me that FES is the best choice, but my availability of the TV and PS2 is very limited, so none of that matters if it's inconvenient that I may never play all the extra content. Persona games are great when you have an entire day to yourself. We're all trying to stay inside with the heat wave going on in the PNW.

There's a heat wave in my part of the Pacific. Though, I live in a desert region, so that happens a lot more often. And it's 118. Years ago, it was once 130. Or 120. I'd like to get exercise and more Vitamin D3 when I'm trying not to be barbecued.  

21 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Reminder that Charles Martinet was the original VTuber.

And if you think about it, Beavis and Butthead were the original reaction guys. Sure, they didn't have internet, and it was mostly music videos, but if you stretch it a bit, you can see the similarities.   

22 hours ago, Spring said:

ive been thinking about going back to p4g to play it again but idk if i'll ever replay p3p...really just didn't hit the same spot for me overall y; 

its 91 degrees here today which is fucking insane but god its amazing what hot days do for my mental health flower; rip to the west coast tho

As much as I heard P3 has one of the best stories ever, I heard the gameplay is kind of cheap and unfair at times. Or challenging. And if I can't enjoy playing the game... then I won't play the game. Though, I somehow finished Nocturne, so who am I to judge. I have the FES version on my PS3, but I'm inclined to only remember parts of the anime for now.  

... Moving the convo a little bit, I beat Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. As much as he was Sega's first mascot, he doesn't hold a candle to Mario, and I'm glad Sonic existed after him. This remake is just rudimentary and basic as all heck. Nothing wrong, but I expected a little more from a remake of a 35 year old-or-so video game.  

• Chrom locked and unpinned this topic