The Links at Mushroom Kingdom - N4A Chat Thread - June 2021

EH_STEVE

So i was mistaken and there was the Future Games Show i just got done watching earlier

I really liked the two presenters - they worked pretty well together

Grow - Song of the Evertree
Hokko Life (?)
Greak Memories of Azure (?)
Minute of Islands

But these might be of interest to me?

I think i'm now caught up with things this time.... hopefully

There was more games that caught my curiosity or interest than i originally thought...

Edited by Shadow118
9 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

pokemon moba out in july

can't wait to be a crustle main until gardevoir is in

Oh shit, I had completely forgotten about that.

Given the lack of info at E3 on anything Pokemon, I'm wondering if they'll be dropping a Direct soon? Go over this one, DDP remakes, Arceus maybe?

Now that E3's been over for a few days, the only other notable event happening is LEGOcon on the 26th

Looking forward to seeing what's going to appear there - i'll be able to catch that live since i'll be home for my Birthday so will be easy to tune in then

Lately I've been ordering Japan-exclusive games to play them via fan translations. I've now got all the Dragon Quest monsters games released on 3DS. My girlfriend really wanted Rocket Slime 3, so I grabbed that too. Tales of Destiny DC with it's fan translation is now available to me. I was thinking on grabbing FE New Mystery of the Emblem.

roommate broke one of my mugs last night and didn't bother telling me or apologizing and I'm realizing the thread I'm hanging on by recently is actually very thin y;

happy fathers day gamers

i don't think any of you are dads but whatever lol

I beat SMT III: Nocturne. 

... I'd honestly rather play Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal. At least I had fun with those games, and was rarely confused at times. I felt like I had to play Nocturne just because some people say that this is better. ... It's not. I prefer a lot of things from those games over this. But at least getting HIM was one of the best highlights of this game. 

Yesterday. I finally got playing through the Miitopia Demo as a test run - a lot better than the 3DS version actually.....

Quite enjoyed it - will be getting the full game off the Eshop at some point in the future 

Granted I spent more time browsing the Popular Miis trying to figure out which Miis i wanted for each roles

Granted as it was a test run to see how things worked, although save data transfers over, think I’ll delete the save data and start fresh when i buy the full version 

I did save copies of the Miis version was interested in for future re-use, at least 

Edited by Shadow118