765 Productions - N4A Chat Thread - May 2021

21 minutes ago, Stephen 776 said:

which vaccine are you getting? Moderna, pfizer, or j&j?

no idea, the province website doesn't say but it does mention booking for a 2nd shot later so im assuming we only have the 2-shot ones y; 

17 hours ago, Spring said:

no idea, the province website doesn't say but it does mention booking for a 2nd shot later so im assuming we only have the 2-shot ones y; 

Really? Ours lets us pick which one.

9 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

Just need to reiterate that Control is one of the best games that I've played in years.  Such a fantastic, wild ride so far.

I keep seeing good things, despite it being a game I never even heard of before.

Quick Google told me from makers of Alan Wake and Quantum Break sooooo I'm down to try it out.

I’ll also pile on and say Control is an incredible game. The world it builds is just so damn cool, especially if you like SCP-style stuff. 

Plus it looks hella nice if you have one of them there RTX graphics cards coolkong;

32 minutes ago, ace said:

I’ll also pile on and say Control is an incredible game. The world it builds is just so damn cool, especially if you like SCP-style stuff. 

Plus it looks hella nice if you have one of them there RTX graphics cards coolkong;

XB1