765 Productions - N4A Chat Thread - May 2021

• Chrom changed the title to 765 Productions - N4A Chat Thread - May 2021
Just now, Chrom said:

Oh damn we actually posted a new chat thread at the same time. Uhh you can have this. theydonothing;

Nah, it's okay. I'm a dumbass and realized that SS got delayed to October literally seconds after posting mine. theydonothing;

I also picked up the "Ask Iwata" book. Haven't read it yet, but I'm hoping it won't feel like a transcript of Gaming Historian's video about him.

Dropped Monster Hunter Stories recently. I was finding the combat and mechanics to be too slow and frustrating. My time is too valuable to continue playing something that I will probably find forgettable.

Last night I started playing Glory of Heracles on the DS to help myself sleep. It did it's job, but as I resume playing it, it's actually... Pretty alright? Super generic, but the Greek mythology theme and localization is great so far.

1 hour ago, Youngster Joey said:

I also picked up the "Ask Iwata" book. Haven't read it yet, but I'm hoping it won't feel like a transcript of Gaming Historian's video about him.

Dropped Monster Hunter Stories recently. I was finding the combat and mechanics to be too slow and frustrating. My time is too valuable to continue playing something that I will probably find forgettable.

Last night I started playing Glory of Heracles on the DS to help myself sleep. It did it's job, but as I resume playing it, it's actually... Pretty alright? Super generic, but the Greek mythology theme and localization is great so far.

Glory of Heracles isn't exactly reinventing the genre but yeah it's a super solid RPG that I imagine a lot of people ignored since first impressions of the game don't make it look very interesting.

1 minute ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I played it on the go and with a Pro Controller, and those controls work.  

But, man, it's so much fun! 

I've got a skooch more DS2 left but my copy of Snap arrived today (ahead of the Thursday estimate). CONFLICTED.