Pokémon Generations Episode 9: The Scoop & Episode 10: The Old Chateau

Woah. Well done Game Freak and Nintendo! Both episodes were really good. I liked the Rayquaza one for playing off of the Emerald outer space theme and the latter one for playing off of the Old Chateau theme so well. It was very creepy. Perfect for Halloween. flower;

Edited by Lance's Dragonite

I'm meh on episode 10 but I'll give it a pass cause Halloween time. The reason it was meh to me is that yeah you see the character with the trainer in the game but this has nothing to do with 4th gen as a whole and that's what disappointed me the most. (even tho Gen 4 is the gen I like the least) the other gen 4 episodes better be good. Just thrown in some crazy Cyrus and we're golden. Also, episodes going forward will be based on the original game release because no remake have been made for them yet.

I'm sucker for the Destiny Deoxys movie so episode 9 was a blast for me. Honestly the best gen episode ever and that was previous held by that episode with Lance beating up Team Rocket. Kind of funny those reporter trainers were there but whatever. Also, that man in the lab coat was he Archie? I asked cause the space suite the player character was wearing was red from Team Magma.

19 hours ago, Kezay said:

Episode 9 was pretty legit, that was just cool looking all around.  Episode 10 was all kinds of WTF.  That dinner scene gave me the biggest eyebrow raise.

That scene did that to me as well.

Spoiler

Especially since he was a Haunter in human form using Dream Eater. That would explain the invisible food.