The Photogenic Lental Region - N4A Chat Thread - April 2021

EH_STEVE

20 hours ago, "Casual Trash" Kirbys said:

Dang, I got the first dose and it was kind of annoying but nothing to knock me hard like that.

Like how bad was it?

felt like absolute trash the first day after but was mostly fine after that

Nothing like killing my first Guardian in BOTW and almost being out of arrows. :v Is there any way that I can farm for some more? I'm pretty early in game and have killed of the easier bad guys.

Edited by Doc Brown
Just now, Doc Brown said:

Nothing like killing my first Guardian in BOTW and almost being out of arrows. :v Is there any way that I  can farm for some more? I'm pretty early in game and have killed of the easier bad guys.

If you equip a wooden shield, use it to soak up a bunch of arrows from a Bokoblin, and then put the shield away, you'll automatically collect all the arrows that were stuck in it.

30 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

If you equip a wooden shield, use it to soak up a bunch of arrows from a Bokoblin, and then put the shield away, you'll automatically collect all the arrows that were stuck in it.

Cool. Thanks for the tip. Just got the magnesis rune. So now I'm back at farming for items before doing any other shrines.

Happy Birthday!

But yeah, I rarely ever use fast travel in BotW. The world is always fun to explore, and I often find korok seeds to my destination. My only complaints towards the game are it's guardian dungeons, and having something like a queue of weapons to auto equip when one breaks would be cool.