The Photogenic Lental Region - N4A Chat Thread - April 2021

EH_STEVE

5 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Fair enough. I bought the trilogy and am just playing them in order. I'm actually at the point where I CAN head to the final boss (completed the Memories) but I'm going back for a couple optional bosses and then the DLCs.

The one unequivocally good thing about DkS2 is the DLCs.  I overall find DkS2 to be my least favorite game out of all of them (bloodborne and demon's souls included) but the DLC I think is probably the strongest in the series.  It's really, really fucking phenomenal.  Sunken King and Iron King in particular just feel like really large Zelda dungeons in their design.

Edited by Edie Napier
Just now, Edie Napier said:

The one unequivocally good thing about DkS2 is the DLCs.  I overall find DkS2 to be my least favorite game out of all of them (bloodborne and demon's souls included) but the DLC I think is probably the strongest in the series.  It's really, really fucking phenomenal.

I wandered into one of the areas already for a bit, but backed out and decided to save it for later. And I really enjoyed what I saw. I liked DS1's but it felt weak.

There's definitely a few things in DS2 I didn't like that changed from DS1RM, but I'm still enjoying it. This is also my first exposure to any of these games.

6 hours ago, Spring said:

hoooooooo my god....new bo burnham special soon....just what my depression needed ;__; 

I didn't even know he had a new special coming out...I need to watch 

1 hour ago, K said:

I didn't even know he had a new special coming out...I need to watch 

he only announced it today so you're not out of the loop lol 

no date announced yet but he said its almost done so im extremely hype flower; 

Just now, Spring said:

he only announced it today so you're not out of the loop lol 

no date announced yet but he said its almost done so im extremely hype flower; 

Lmao, I was wondering how I hadn't heard yet. 

I can't wait.

I just spent the past two hours wandering around a city in the middle of the desert, talking to random NPCs, getting signed up for a tournament to serve as a distraction while NotJin/Dunban and NotZeke try to sneak into a castle to rescue NotMOMO, all the while arm-wrestling with an Architect-awful camera that moves on it's own more than a little sister's hips in a hentai. On top of all that, apparently the way to move forward is by getting the key to the sewers from a hide-and-seek kid who I already talked to while exploring the city, before finding the key became my current objective.

Isn't Xenogears great?! anhero;

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

I just spent the past two hours wandering around a city in the middle of the desert, talking to random NPCs, getting signed up for a tournament to serve as a distraction while NotJin/Dunban and NotZeke try to sneak into a castle to rescue NotMOMO, all the while arm-wrestling with an Architect-awful camera that moves on it's own more than a little sister's hips in a hentai. On top of all that, apparently the way to move forward is by getting the key to the sewers from a hide-and-seek kid who I already talked to while exploring the city, before finding the key became my current objective.

Isn't Xenogears great?! anhero;

I actually really liked that part lol

cool music

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic