The Photogenic Lental Region - N4A Chat Thread - April 2021

EH_STEVE

I hate phone updates. The Samsung browser wants me to clear over 400 mbs of space. Thing is, there's nothing that I want to get rid of. And then Tumblr wanted to update too.

Hoping to get an sd card asap... so some of this annoyance can be gotten rid of.

Edited by Doc Brown

Getting closer to the last week of April and one more month closer to E3

Wonder if there’s a chance of seeing a new Mario Kart Game announced?

Been debating on getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on and off for awhile... but if we get a new one not sure how much I’d go back to Deluxe

Didn’t really get around to buying the Wii U version, so it’s been awhile since I’ve played or bought any Mario Kart games (since the 3DS game, anyway)

15 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Getting closer to the last week of April and one more month closer to E3

Wonder if there’s a chance of seeing a new Mario Kart Game announced?

Been debating on getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on and off for awhile... but if we get a new one not sure how much I’d go back to Deluxe

Didn’t really get around to buying the Wii U version, so it’s been awhile since I’ve played or bought any Mario Kart games (since the 3DS game, anyway)

They just released a Mario Kart game this year...

..which everyone basically forgot about since it was just a gimmick one for people stuck inside because of the pandemic.

4 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

They just released a Mario Kart game this year...

..which everyone basically forgot about since it was just a gimmick one for people stuck inside because of the pandemic.

Just to clarify we talking about Tour or was that last tear...? I played it briefly but found it boring considering all it seems like all you do control wise is scroll left and right

Though i do like the new costumes/characters, tracks, kart parts that have been brought into Tour - would be nice if they implemented those into a new game minus the micro transactions - I’d think it would give Coins you collect more use if the next mainline game had a Shop feature for that type of stuff

I think Sonic Riders,Zero Gravity and Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing had similar shop features- not sure about Free Riders or Racing Transformed though, tbh

Granted it’s been awhile since I’ve played the first two Riders games and first All-Stars Racing game so possibly could be misremembering details....

Besides, to me Tour seems more of spinoff/side game than a mainline, imo

_____

Unless you’re talking about the one with those karts that had Cameras on them and Labo style cardboard cutouts that you can make courses with - kind of completely forgot that existed (not really interested in that either, honestly- granted I’ve seen videos of some Cats loving those things, which is amusing to watch)

To me, I wouldn’t consider that a mainline game either and more of a spinoff title either, but that’s my own personal opinion 

7 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Unless you’re talking about the one with those karts that had Cameras on them and Labo style cardboard cutouts that you can make courses with - kind of completely forgot that existed (not really interested in that either, honestly- granted I’ve seen videos of some Cats loving those things, which is amusing to watch)

To me, I wouldn’t consider that a mainline game either and more of a spinoff title either, but that’s my own personal opinion 

This one. And I don't either.

Today I found out that one of my Twitter mutuals originally followed me because he mistook my username for that of one of his IRL friends. However, after just now realizing his error after several years, he ultimately decided that I was cool enough to keep following anyway. coolkong;

33 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Today I found out that one of my Twitter mutuals originally followed me because he mistook my username for that of one of his IRL friends. However, after just now realizing his error after several years, he ultimately decided that I was cool enough to keep following anyway. coolkong;

I had a very similar experience a while back. Someone who had followed me for years was dead certain I was an old friend of his from the NSider days who he used to run podcasts together. He figured I never responded back to any of his messages over the years because he thought I felt "too cool" for him after gaining a big following (when in reality I was just too confused to make any correspondence). My mood was struck one day and I finally broke the ice with him so we could straighten things out.

His mind was blown when he was convinced he was following the wrong guy all this time. It turned out he had remembered the name wrong and never realized sooner. theydonothing;