The Photogenic Lental Region - N4A Chat Thread - April 2021

EH_STEVE

Just now, Sonic204 said:

I really appreciate this site being here. NSider shut down close to 15 years ago now yet I still see familiar faces posting here to this day (including yourself) which is honestly really cool.

I'm glad to hear that! I share the same sentiment, and it's exactly why I'm happy to have the opportunity to keep things running.

4 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

One of the reasons I still prefer messageboards over Discord is I find it easier to keep track of the different activity from different topics and timezones

I've read people saying Discord has replaced message boards, but what you explained is why I feel that's incorrect. It's difficult to keep track of messages and topics in it's format.

I'm only 28, but most people I know who are just a few years younger than me look at me like I'm an old man for still using message boards.

It's weird to think this year will mark 10 years since I graduated highschool and started college. I can at least still say college was infinitely better than my HS experience. My first year of college comprised of hour and a half long bus rides, spending 12 hours on campus each day, playing a lot of Pokemon White between classes, and meeting new people.

image.png.5902e60c99f2fc6bc98296de35a19abe.png

got the 1 dose vaccine so i booked my first nice trip tf outta here in 2 weeks hamnap;

1 hour ago, Youngster Joey said:

playing a lot of Pokemon White between classes

haha, also 28 and my brief first stint in college involved exactly this too

Edited by April

Man, I too only had my DS, although I’m pretty sure I had Black and HeartGold with the old Pokewalker thing. I only had my DS and 3DS at the time in college, since I never bought a TV at the time, and my grandpa still had the OG PS2, and he often drove me to his house from time to time on the weekends. He was about thirty minutes to an hour away from the campus I was at, and I never got a car till I graduated college. 

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams
3 hours ago, Spring said:

my best friend got her first vaccine dose today flower; big poggers!!

now my mom and her husband are fully vaccinated and my other best friend is half done! 

now if only me and ty could get ours y; 

Thnat's awesome! Just got my first dose this afternoon.