The Photogenic Lental Region - N4A Chat Thread - April 2021

EH_STEVE

Started playing Gotta Protectors on the 3DS since yesterday. This game is super fun and now I'm excited for the Switch game coming this year. I love the parodied western art in the game's manual that you would find for NES/SNES games. I kind of unironically enjoy the old tradition of turning an anime character into some He-Man Hannah-Barbera look-a-like.

4 hours ago, Sonic204 said:

I never thought I'd be sad to see Yahoo Answers go but man, that place was hilarious. Do we know why they're shutting it down?

i mean, have you or anybody else used it for anything other than laughing at answers from 10 years ago

11 hours ago, Pichi said:

i mean, have you or anybody else used it for anything other than laughing at answers from 10 years ago

lol, no, fair enough. But it can't be very expensive to keep hosting it so I was just curious. Frankly I'm surprised Yahoo itself is still around.

9 hours ago, Sonic204 said:

lol, no, fair enough. But it can't be very expensive to keep hosting it so I was just curious. Frankly I'm surprised Yahoo itself is still around.

yahoo is basically still alive entirely by virtue of japan lol

5 hours ago, Spring said:

i caught a taillow recently that's not only 3 stars, but has a reddish ribbon instead of yellow like the other 3 stars....what does it mean...

she must be perfect flower;

That is exactly it, perfect IVs, or what we in the biz call, a "hundo"

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

@Kodiack Does it ever get boring to rule over a site whose userbase lives in a different time zone? All the exciting stuff happens while you're asleep. matty;

what exciting stuff? this place is basically like an animal crossing village.
topic might change and occasionally there are events, but you more or less always know what to expect y;