Topic on Mii Fighters.

9 hours ago, Albedo238 said:

I think X's Helmet or Mega Man.exe's Helmet would work better.

I bought very little of the Mii Fighter DLC.  I think I got one set of some Knight armor and Geno...

6 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Out of all the Miifighters, I like the Miiswordfighter the most, then, brawler and gunner last. I can use the other two to some extent but I prefer the Miiswordfighter playstyle. That's what it comes down in Smash me and most ppl for this game and/or any fighting game for that matter. You can be good but there's nothing like using character that was made for you. And that is the Miifswordfighter for the purpose of this thread.

As for what costumes, I have/use: Chrom, Lloyd...wow. I have a bit more but I think of the rest at the top of my head. Sorry.

Yeah, Swordfighter and Brawler are my top 2.  Gunner has some cool looks but just doesn't feel right overall.

4 hours ago, Satomi Famicom said:

I haven't used the Mii Fighters much BUT I did buy their Amiibo! They're awesome looking. 

I waited till TRU ran a B1G1 40% then my brother and I split the ticket to get those.  IMO they weren't worth it at full price.

42 minutes ago, Lissa said:

I've never actually used any Mii Fighters at all because I think Miis look stupid as fuck and I'm petty like that. >_>

Mii's in general or in the game?  Because I'd argue they are as stupid as you make them look since you create them.  And a lot of the costumes are actually kind of cool for them to use versus the blandness of Mii Maker for such creativity.

Speaking of that, i need to dig up that Shark Mii I got off the  Check Mii Out Channel on my Wii a while back and make a humanoid shark brawler LOL.                              

31 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Mii's in general or in the game?  Because I'd argue they are as stupid as you make them look since you create them.  And a lot of the costumes are actually kind of cool for them to use versus the blandness of Mii Maker for such creativity.

Speaking of that, i need to dig up that Shark Mii I got off the  Check Mii Out Channel on my Wii a while back and make a humanoid shark brawler LOL.                              

In general. I just don't care for the style at all and never have.

@purple_beard:

I bought all of the DLC myself, and to me, it was worth it since I was able to make many Mii Fighters of myself wearing so many different costumes.  I did make a few wearing the costumes that are already in the game and they do look cool, especially the Samurai set and the Cybernetic Suit for the Swordfighter, and the Dragon set for the Gunner.

Aside from the Bionic set, my other favorite DLC outfits are the Chrom set, the Dunban set, the Zero set, the X set, the MegaMan.EXE set, the Gil set, the Black Knight set, the Rathalos set, the Akira set, the Proto Man set, Majora's Mask, the Hoodie, the Geno set and the Heihachi set.
Edited by Albedo238

I prefer the Mii Brawler type that I have based on my Kezay Mii, but I think I have a few others based on gaming characters that I tried to get to look as close to them as possible, like a Mii Swordfighter of Rastan from Arc Rise Fantasia.  I haven't really dabbled much with any of the costume downloads even though I think I've purchased them all.  I need to get around to creating a Lloyd one and a few others now that I have that in mind.

3 minutes ago, Kezay said:

I prefer the Mii Brawler type that I have based on my Kezay Mii, but I think I have a few others based on gaming characters that I tried to get to look as close to them as possible, like a Mii Swordfighter of Rastan from Arc Rise Fantasia.  I haven't really dabbled much with any of the costume downloads even though I think I've purchased them all.  I need to get around to creating a Lloyd one and a few others now that I have that in mind.

*Daps*

49 minutes ago, Kezay said:

I hear you.... I had all these crazy ideas I wanted to make with Mii fighters...

Frank Dux / JCVD from Bloodsport  LOL

Rocky / Stallone from Rocky  ... maybe an Apollo Creed one too....

Some Triad looking dudes from various Asian action movies with the business suit.

I think a Jules Winfield or Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction could with with the business suit too..

and plenty other ideas as well.

Another DLC outfit for the Mii Fighters I came to love was the SSB T-Shirt as I just discovered that it looks different depending on whether your Mii Fighter is male or female after making a Mii Fighter of my mom and dressing her in it (don't worry, I don't plan to beat up on her for therapy as I think my mom is a very cool woman).