A few recommendations

Cinny

1.) Remember how the original NSider from Nintendo.com had a nightly chat from like...I think I was 5 to 9? Or 6 to 9? In any case, it was pretty awesome. Good way of meeting people a little more on here through instant conversation instead of spread-out replies on the forums themselves. I always thought it was a neat way to just make the community more close-knit and whatnot. And I know that there are things like Skype, Discord and Twitter and whatnot now - but this would be purely for novelty for half of it and ease of chatting directly to people on here through the forum itself.

2.) Unless I'm just not seeing it, I remember on the "Other Board" there was a Status update feature where you could basically just babble and friends could comment and whatnot on it. Would this be something that may be brought back? (And if I'm missing it just call me an idiot and show me where it's at haha)

3.) Would getting more sub-boards back be an issue? General Nintendo is of course all find and dandy, but I feel like some of the core series like Mario and Zelda should have their own section so it doesn't overflow the General Nintendo overall. Cause trust me - once Breath of the Wild comes out...it's gonna be crazy, bahaha.

But yeah, just some suggestions. Take it with a grain of salt and no worries on cattering to me, I was just throwing it out there while I was thinking about it.

And lastly, thanks for all the work you do, Chrom! We wouldn't be on here if it weren't for you and your dedication.

Don't people already do 1) in the Chat Thread 24/7, I don't even know how that works

2) Pretty sure Chrom hates it and will murder proponents of it in cold blood

3) There's been a lot of talk of sub boards already, you can probably find some well-reasoned thoughts in the lead-up to the Pokemon board. The overall forum feels more active than it did on NS2, so I feel like the density of boards may be a correlation of that.