Balduq - N4A Chat Thread - February 2021

EvG_BW5XYAQNhxV?format=jpg&name=large

EvG2dzfXMAI0xEh?format=jpg&name=large

So let me get this straight:

FF7 Remake is not actually a remake of FF7, but a re-imagining that also happens to incorporate things from various parts of the Compilation.

Meanwhile, Ever Crisis is a remake of FF7, but one that also happens to incorporate things from various parts of the Compilation? psyduck;

When it gets warmer and nicer, im going to be looking forward to when we get rain

Always liked listening to the rain...will be quite refreshing compared to all the snow we’ve gotten too

And from what i can tell, all the snow except for a few small bits here and there have cleared up, so that’s quite nice to see - not much longer till the last bits of snow melt 🥰

10 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

When it gets warmer and nicer, im going to be looking forward to when we get rain

Always liked listening to the rain...will be quite refreshing compared to all the snow we’ve gotten too

And from what i can tell, all the snow except for a few small bits here and there have cleared up, so that’s quite nice to see - not much longer till the last bits of snow melt 🥰

I listen to rain/thunderstorms on spotify when I'm reading or crafting. There's a few mixes of Zelda music with rain sound effects added that are really nice too.