Balduq - N4A Chat Thread - February 2021

Stephen 776

ive found its a lot more fun to make absolutely bogus nintendo direct predictions than guess anything that could be close to real

here are a few that me and my friend thought up while we wait

smash bros challengers:

• charles martinet added to smash as himself
  • heats flameguy from undertale
  • arin from game grumps
  • rena ryuguu from higurashi

bad game predictions (and other):

• arms 2 (called legs)
  • nintendo fully doxxes everyone live on stream who has ever pirated their games
  • earthbound...for mobile!
  • botw2 cancelled
  • new pokemon snap but somehow the graphics have gotten even worse
  • no further updates for acnh at all

looking forward to february/march 2022 when the last group (aka poor degenerates who haven't been exploited during the pandemic yet) is finally cleared for vaccination but the virus has already mutated past the point of its efficacy so i still can't see other humans safely y;

9 hours ago, Pichi said:

looking forward to february/march 2022 when the last group (aka poor degenerates who haven't been exploited during the pandemic yet) is finally cleared for vaccination but the virus has already mutated past the point of its efficacy so i still can't see other humans safely y;

I figure by that point it’ll be more like the flu in that we’ll still need to keep developing shots for all the new strands of it that come out every year, but the general population will be immune enough to safely hold concerts and get-togethers.

Nothing like getting ready to play Mario Maker and finding out that my external drive I used that had my saves on it, died. anhero; kcry; So there goes all my saves, including my Mario Maker one.

RIP, my WD My Passport Ultra.

Edited by Doc Brown
21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Nothing like getting ready to play Mario Maker and finding out that my external drive I used that had my saves on it, died. anhero; kcry; So there goes all my saves, including my Mario Maker one.

RIP, my WD My Passport Ultra.

If you ever shared any levels in the thread on General Nintendo, you might still be able to look them up.

21 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

If you ever shared any levels in the thread on General Nintendo, you might still be able to look them up.

Thanks. I'll check and get pics, so I'll have the codes, will be checking the bookmark site too.

Crap... found nothing apart from the names of my levels on the bookmark site. Not giving up though. Will be checking via game to see if I can access things that way.

Are you able to access my old account? It's under Shademeteor (Thomas).

I haven't been able to find my old id at all.

Scratch that, I was able to access it, thanks to having a course id. So I'm now redownloading them. Lost my courses in progress... oh well. But it's not a big deal. At least I could salvage the rest of them.

Got pics of the codes, so I'll be editing them into the code thread.

Edited by Doc Brown
On 2/18/2021 at 9:43 AM, Tyranogre said:

I figure by that point it’ll be more like the flu in that we’ll still need to keep developing shots for all the new strands of it that come out every year, but the general population will be immune enough to safely hold concerts and get-togethers.

i won't feel comfortable without it myself through herd immunity cause i don't trust these fuckheads to actually get the damn vaccine in the first place