Balduq - N4A Chat Thread - February 2021

Stephen 776

Though i still need to finish Fallout: New Vegas and it’s DLC first, started up Fallout 4 to test it out for a bit

So far it runs pretty smoothly compared to when i tried playing it on one of my previous laptop or computers... wouldn’t run at all for whatever reason when i played it during when it was available for a free play weekend that one time.....

So nice i can actually play it now - so far no issues at least for the time being, anyway...

44 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Though i still need to finish Fallout: New Vegas and it’s DLC first, started up Fallout 4 to test it out for a bit

So far it runs pretty smoothly compared to when i tried playing it on one of my previous laptop or computers... wouldn’t run at all for whatever reason when i played it during when it was available for a free play weekend that one time.....

So nice i can actually play it now - so far no issues at least for the time being, anyway...

Because of how leveling is, I could never play FO 3/NV too close to 4 or even 76

Meanwhile, I got news of a proportion: 

My doctor told me to lay off any chocolates, dairy (I think), and anything spicy for the next two weeks concerning my stomach. They did also say alcohol and coffee, but I've been straight-edge for years. It'll be a kick my groin, because I've enjoyed ketchup for some time, I love Stephen Colbert's American Dream (Ben & Jerry's), and... chocolate is a kryptonite. At least I know a bag of microwavable mashed potatoes! ... Oh, yeah, more potatoes.  

41 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

Tales of the Abyss desperately needs a port on modern consoles. Better yet, it should include an additional 8-10 hour campaign following the events of Asch, and have him team up with the Dark Wings.

Is there anything particularly wrong with the 3DS version?

12 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Is there anything particularly wrong with the 3DS version?

Nope. I'd recommend it for if you're playing single-player. 3DS version benefits greatly from the load time reduction. I'm currently playing the PS2 version with my girlfriend and roommate, and the load times add around 12-15 hours to your playthrough.