Balduq - N4A Chat Thread - February 2021

Stephen 776

• Chrom pinned this topic

In the past couple days finally finished redownloading Sonic Generations and Fallout: New Vegas in the morning and finished downloading Fallout 4 yesterday morning

So those finally got done after weeks of on and off downloading, so i won't have to worry about those anymore

Though i've been chilling out on my card usage, still thinking of looking into a usb game controller - have an type of controller i want, just not sure on brand

Could consider getting a wireless one, but might be a bit more expensive....

The whole proposition was poor. You have to pay monthly to access the service and then pay full price for the games to play on it. Then there’s the lingering knowledge that if google ever pulled the plug your games would go poof. 

18 minutes ago, ace said:

The whole proposition was poor. You have to pay monthly to access the service and then pay full price for the games to play on it. Then there’s the lingering knowledge that if google ever pulled the plug your games would go poof. 

... Like they just did. awesome;

ffs tho, when has something that aggressively anti-consumer ever worked out?

Flashbacks to Anime Strike!...

Looks like CrisTales is coming out in July - nice to see that getting a release window, though it's not a specific release date yet - looking forward to it, though

I quite liked the demo when i played it - think it was on PC, though, pretty solid from what i played

Quite interested in it - i'll end up buying it on Switch at some point

bro i try to recommend manga to my one friend and she just cannot do it lmao it KILLS MEEEE

she has like, a Real Life tho so i get it but it does mean i don't rly have anyone to chat w about the great shit i read lol

@winterberry send me all ur manga i will gladly read ithamnap;

don't understand ppl who act like reading manga is harder than watching anime when you can put it down and pick it up so easily