Route '21 - N4A Chat Thread - January 2021

April

1 minute ago, K said:

I have given up with anime lol. 

I'll occasionally watch something if I read the manga or it's a continuation of something. And sometimes I'll rewatch something I'm having a coworker watch.

almost all the shit i'm watching rn i'm only watching bc they're sequels of things i already loved/liked but i'm usually in the same boat

also currently rewatching shit i've already seen w friends who have seen way less anime than me lol

manga is just so much easier to manage i feel and no matter how good an adaptation is, the manga is always better anyway x_x

Just now, winterberry said:

almost all the shit i'm watching rn i'm only watching bc they're sequels of things i already loved/liked but i'm usually in the same boat

also currently rewatching shit i've already seen w friends who have seen way less anime than me lol

manga is just so much easier to manage i feel and no matter how good an adaptation is, the manga is always better anyway x_x

Pretty much agree about adaptions, I was talking to my coworker about it last week. He's new to anime so I've had him watching a bunch of stuff, I've recommended him to read manga but he's trying not to get overwhelmed lol. 

Just now, K said:

Pretty much agree about adaptions, I was talking to my coworker about it last week. He's new to anime so I've had him watching a bunch of stuff, I've recommended him to read manga but he's trying not to get overwhelmed lol. 

bro i try to recommend manga to my one friend and she just cannot do it lmao it KILLS MEEEE

she has like, a Real Life tho so i get it but it does mean i don't rly have anyone to chat w about the great shit i read lol

Just now, winterberry said:

bro i try to recommend manga to my one friend and she just cannot do it lmao it KILLS MEEEE

she has like, a Real Life tho so i get it but it does mean i don't rly have anyone to chat w about the great shit i read lol

Yeah, it's rough.

All of my friends have stopped reading manga/watching anime cause they don't have a lot of free time. I'm really appreciating this coworker getting into anime even if I am talking about old shit lol. 

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic