Route '21 - N4A Chat Thread - January 2021

April

16 minutes ago, Edie Napier said:

my upload speed is faster than that, what the fuck

I know. My upload speed is usually around 4 mbps to 5 mbps. All this for around $50 a month. anhero;  And supposedly said lines in the area can only go up to 45 mbps.

Edited by Doc Brown
2 hours ago, winterberry said:

my new favorite pastime is catching up to a long running manga and then learning its in an indefinite hiatus

f in chat for houseki no kuni u_u

I was honestly thinking about reading the manga since I loved the anime, now I dunno. lol

16 minutes ago, ace said:

Century Link. It's all we have up here. I live 90 minutes away from New York City and this is the best we can get.

Dang. 

Only have AT&T and Comcast where I'm at. Only staying with AT&T for the unlimited internet thanks to bundling it.

54 minutes ago, K said:

I was honestly thinking about reading the manga since I loved the anime, now I dunno. lol

the manga is really good, for what it's worth flower; it really seems like the story is about to wrap up though, which makes the indefinite hiatus sting a bit more, haha. would still recommend!

and fwiw, when you hide posts only staff can see it after that 

16 minutes ago, winterberry said:

the manga is really good, for what it's worth flower; it really seems like the story is about to wrap up though, which makes the indefinite hiatus sting a bit more, haha. would still recommend!

and fwiw, when you hide posts only staff can see it after that 

I'll probably get around to it one day, but it's taken lower priority now, lol.

2 minutes ago, K said:

I'll probably get around to it one day, but it's taken lower priority now, lol.

extremely valid

i'm reading like 15 ongoing manga rn and its truly suffering for some of it matty; 

made in abyss will be done by the time my grandchildren are dead 

3 minutes ago, winterberry said:

extremely valid

i'm reading like 15 ongoing manga rn and its truly suffering for some of it matty; 

made in abyss will be done by the time my grandchildren are dead 

I took a break from reading manga months ago when I got current with them, but now that I'm reading again they all have a million chapters and I'm drowning.

Plus I've started reading a few web comics so that doesn't help y;

1 minute ago, K said:

I took a break from reading manga months ago when I got current with them, but now that I'm reading again they all have a million chapters and I'm drowning.

Plus I've started reading a few web comics so that doesn't help y;

i kinda ebb and flow w it but now that i'm caught up w everything its easier to keep on top of it  plus the like 6 shows i'm watching this season

i fall out of watching anime a lot faster since i can't really do it at my own pace tho

2 minutes ago, winterberry said:

i kinda ebb and flow w it but now that i'm caught up w everything its easier to keep on top of it  plus the like 6 shows i'm watching this season

i fall out of watching anime a lot faster since i can't really do it at my own pace tho

I have given up with anime lol. 

I'll occasionally watch something if I read the manga or it's a continuation of something. And sometimes I'll rewatch something I'm having a coworker watch.