Route '21 - N4A Chat Thread - January 2021

April

Got done re-organizing my Pokémon Home boxes recently 

Ended up organizing by each Generation - thought about going by evolution line, but what i was doing was annoying enough as it was

Would’ve been easier if they showed the Dex # like in the mobile app... kind of stupid that it doesn’t do that - I don’t know why that’s not a thing in the Switch version 

Well, whatever- now need to figure out which ones i can send off

Doubt i need some of these extra duplicates anyway- might either Wonder Box or Surprise trade em’ off - don’t have use for some of em anyway 

Reminds me still need to get Zacian somehow for the Pokédex - pretty much the last one i need to finish off the Galar regional dex

Not sure when I’ll get around to buying the DLC - eh, I’ll get around to it eventually... don’t think it’s the highest priority right now

edit:

Now that i think about it, should go through and see if any of them have hidden abilities first - unlikely, but suppose I should check anyway 

Edited by Shadow118
20 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

What's going on with Gamestop's stock market?

image.png.8a9d6d1a3b7637c9851756a9eb709761.png

Whaaaaaaat?

This type of shit can happen if there's a sale of the company about to happen, or other big news... maybe a Rental service? Maybe Amazon is buying them? Something is definitely going to hit the news soon.

Okay, reading up on it. Basically a massive "spite purchase" to fuck over day traders and investors shorting it expecting the company to fail. So regular folks are buying it up to jack up the price which will make everyone who short it lose a shit ton of money.

Probably a dumb question, but what actually causes the stock market to go up or down? Are there a bunch of rich guys in top hats and monocles, sitting on top of their mountains of dollar bills, twirling their mustaches, then all of a sudden one turns to the others and says "Hey, you know what'd be really funny? Let's drop the stock prices all the way down so that way everybody will lose their jobs and have to move out onto the streets!" "Oh man, that sounds hilarious! While we're at it, why don't we tear down that homeless shelter and put up a parking garage for our diamond-plated Ferraris?"

6 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Probably a dumb question, but what actually causes the stock market to go up or down? Are there a bunch of rich guys in top hats and monocles, sitting on top of their mountains of dollar bills, twirling their mustaches, then all of a sudden one turns to the others and says "Hey, you know what'd be really funny? Let's drop the stock prices all the way down so that way everybody will lose their jobs and have to move out onto the streets!" "Oh man, that sounds hilarious! While we're at it, why don't we tear down that homeless shelter and put up a parking garage for our diamond-plated Ferraris?"

Pretty much.

There's nothing to work on at the office right now, there won't be any until next Wednesday, and I have two six-and-a-half-hour work days today and tomorrow. I at least get to work from home on Monday and Tuesday, but until then, shitposting in the chat thread is literally all I have.

Penis.