Route '21 - N4A Chat Thread - January 2021

April

Amazon has done stuff like that before. 

Remember Daemon X Machina? Amazon cancelled preorders for that game, a cancellation which cancelled out the old 20% Amazon Prime discount on pre-ordered video games. Amazon Prime used to offer a 20 percent off discount on preordered video games, but between Daemon X Machina's announcement and release, they eliminated it. So, in the case of that game, cancelling the preorders meant those who opted to reorder through Amazon would have to pay full price, rather than at 20% off.  

I just read it as a corporation trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of its customers. Now, it's possible they know something about Metroid Prime 4 we don't, but you can still preorder game on their website. 

17 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

It was hailing recently in my town. Now, that’s a rare occasion, since I live in a desert area. In all my life, I’ve never seen hail! :0

Living in coastal Canada, it boggles my mind that people have never seen snow or the ocean.

Just now, EH_STEVE said:

Living in coastal Canada, it boggles my mind that people have never seen snow or the ocean.

Oh, I go to the beach during August. And, I've been to a town that has a lot of snow during the winter, but I don't go there any more because I'm older. I do vacation during the year.

But, the desert town I live in mostly gets sun, sun, sun, and it gets ridiculous in the summer. We get rain from time to time, but it's sometimes really humid. But, hail?! I don't recall seeing hail ever in my life until now!

7 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

It was hailing recently in my town. Now, that’s a rare occasion, since I live in a desert area. In all my life, I’ve never seen hail! :0

I was kinda the opposite where going to a desert area was the coolest thing ever