Among Us Suspiciously Sneaks onto Nintendo Switch!

The two year old game that has taken gaming by storm over the last year and claimed both Best Multi-Player Game and Best Mobile Game at The Game Awards 2020 has now sus'd its way onto Nintendo Switch with cross-platform play!

Come together with 4-10 friends to work as a crew to complete their tasks each round while the imposter(s) among them try to sabotage and kill off the crew. Can the crew sus out the imposter(s) while keeping casualties to a minimum? Or will the crew find themselves among the dead before the round ends? Just be careful... trusting the wrong person could spell the end for you.

Edited by Surge135

I had enough gold My Nintendo coins to get the game for free, so I now have it on Switch and PC. Typing on the Switch is a pain though, so I would recommend using some sort of outside voice chat service like Discord if you intend on playing with friends. Otherwise the PC version is superior for that ease of being able to better communicate with random players.

• Chrom featured this topic