Splatoon Showdown Series (Tourney) Announced

10 minutes ago, Lt. Surge said:

Wonder what the prizes are

It's mentioned in all of the tournament pages:

The top four teams from this event will move on to the Splatoon Showdown Series: Turf War Finals on Saturday, November 12th, 2016. In that tournament, you will play for:

1st Place Prize (x4)

• Exclusive Poster Autographed by the Splatoon Development Team
  • Splatoon Plush
  • Splatoon Series amiibo Figures (3-pack set)
  • Squid Pin
  • Splatoon Squid Collectible Figure

2nd Place Prize (x4)

• Splatoon Series amiibo Figure
  • Splatoon Plush
  • Squid Pin

3rd Place Prize (x4)

• Splatoon Plush
  • Squid Pin

Only four members from each team will receive prizing.

Just now, BEASTMASTERTOAD said:

If there are any players here, would you guys be up for teaming up for at least one of these weekends?

Which one do you have in mind? I'm not sure how my schedule will be those weekend but my strengths are really in the rainmaker mode in first followed by Turf war, Splatzones, then Tower control.

I don't believe I have your NNID, mine is Ancologia.

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

Which one do you have in mind? I'm not sure how my schedule will be those weekend but my strengths are really in the rainmaker mode in first followed by Turf war, Splatzones, then Tower control.

I don't believe I have your NNID, mine is Ancologia.

I can only do the Turf War and Rainmaker weekends (here's hoping), since the other two are booked for me. My NNID is my name here.

I'll have to play Rainmaker more, since I've only played that mode maybe twice in my life so far.

2 minutes ago, BEASTMASTERTOAD said:

I can only do the Turf War and Rainmaker weekends (here's hoping), since the other two are booked for me. My NNID is my name here.

I'll have to play Rainmaker more, since I've only played that mode maybe twice in my life so far.

Oh what a coincidence then with Rainmaker then. We just need two more for the turf war in about a week or so then.

I'll add you now, I'm actually playing Splatoon right now, the rank mode has Rainmaker playing to 6pm edt.

18 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Oh what a coincidence then with Rainmaker then. We just need two more for the turf war in about a week or so then.

I'll add you now, I'm actually playing Splatoon right now, the rank mode has Rainmaker playing to 6pm edt.

I probably won't be able to get online till maybe Thursday or Friday with my schedule right now, but thanks for adding me!