The Millennium Court - N4A Chat Thread - December 2020

Chrom

Looks like some of these Skyrim mod files are a bit too big to download right now

So looks like I’ll have to most likely wait until I’m on a Connection to do some of these...

Though i might be able to get by with some graphic overhaul mods... and some other smaller things when possible

To get people talking about it. 

That same feature got a lot of attention in Conan Exiles, and word of mouth- or on social media- is a tried and true marketing technique.

There has been no lack of marketing for Cyberpunk, and I think this is just one element of that. A customization option that will get people talking online, as we are now.

13 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Come to think of it, what was even the point of making the penis size adjustable? You know that everybody is just going to slide it all the way to the maximum. theydonothing;

You'll feel the wrath of Cyberpunk Micropenis if it's the last thing I do

Edited by EH_STEVE

We have a notice in the break room that someone tested positive for COVID but they won’t disclose who. Please carry on with your work like nothing is wrong thank you. 

Oh by the way 3 people died from the Mansfield ShopRite please pay no mind to that and keep working or else. 

5 minutes ago, ace said:

We have a notice in the break room that someone tested positive for COVID but they won’t disclose who. Please carry on with your work like nothing is wrong thank you. 

Oh by the way 3 people died from the Mansfield ShopRite please pay no mind to that and keep working or else. 

holy shit...

My company has had like 14 cases worldwide, including on fishing vessels and processing plants (two are in China). My office is closed until at least Jan 18

48 minutes ago, ace said:

About a month ago, my office shut down the entire building when an employee had been in contact with someone who had tested positive. They didn't re-open again until said employee got his negative test results back.

I finish replaying Cold Steel II--mostly rushed through the game because I played a lot of it when it first came out and just wanted the big story beats.

So with Zero (GeoFront translation) and Azure (ye olde translation) beaten for the first time, Cold Steel 1 and 2 beaten for the second time, it's almost time to start Cold Steel 3 for the first time lvhappy;