The Millennium Court - N4A Chat Thread - December 2020

Chrom

1 hour ago, EH_STEVE said:

Started watching "Alice in Borderland" on Netflix, enjoying it so far (about 4 episodes in).

Post-apocalyptic type question for y'all:

If you woke and found everyone in your city/town was just gone, and there was no power, how long would stick around in your general vicinity before you'd go looking for other people? All food, medicine, etc will still be good. Just no people, and no electricity so things will spoil. Let's say animals are still there too, no pets though cuz that's too sad.

Answer with each assumption:

-Cars don't work

-Cars work

i live in a major city, so if everyone just fuckin disappeared, i'd probably wander my city a lot but stick around as long as possible theydonothing; its the middle of winter, so nothing's really gonna spoil that fast if i move it outside and there's a library so i can at least research how to survive for a while with what's around me....this is assuming cars don't work

if cars work....honestly probably the same, if everyone disappeared i'd probably just assume i was in hell and not bother trying to go anywhere nuts....maybe steal a car n drive to the next big city n see if things are fucked there, but since i'm not from this country i'd still want to stick as close to my home city as possible i think lol

as a side quest, visiting a buncha cool places for free would be neat, like museums and such flower; 

Was picked up this evening by my dad and home for the Holidays through Sunday

It’s been and feels quite nice 😊

Especially since I’ll get to do some more Cooking/Baking again like Thanksgiving 

And get to see the two cats again 😊

Also got Breath of the Wild downloaded which... only took about an hour since im on a W-Fi connection rather than 70+ off one and been playing it for a bit tonight 

Its quite nice so far - granted I’m not too far into the game, though 

Also while im home i should get those Skyrim Mods downloaded....

Though i forget which ones i was going to download...

Edited by Shadow118

Okay, so suppose I were to start playing Atelier. Where should I start? Because, uhh, I might start this series once I beat Cold Steel 4 since I need a smaller and comfier RPG to play y;

Also, my bf owns the Arland trilogy, so ideally I'd start there so I don't need to spend money. Just start with the first game in the Arland trilogy?

46 minutes ago, Zora no Kiseki said:

Okay, so suppose I were to start playing Atelier. Where should I start? Because, uhh, I might start this series once I beat Cold Steel 4 since I need a smaller and comfier RPG to play y;

Also, my bf owns the Arland trilogy, so ideally I'd start there so I don't need to spend money. Just start with the first game in the Arland trilogy?

What crazy parallel universe have I stumbled into where Zora plays an anime tiddy* game before I do?theydonothing;

*technically thigh, but still

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

What crazy parallel universe have I stumbled into where Zora plays an anime tiddy* game before I do?theydonothing;

*technically thigh, but still

Because I'm running low on turn-based RPGs to play and it's either Atelier or Neptunia y;

Also, usually if my bf enjoys a game, that's a good sign and he's been trying to get me into the series for awhile so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I suppose he'll try to get me into truck simulator next lol;

If cars worked, I'd definitely go sight seeing. I'd probably need to research or at least carry a book on car maintenance. Driving without traffic would be awesome, though. With it being winter, I should probably stick around locally. I'd probably find my new home and hoard food to last through a couple months until the tail end of winter.

I've been curious about the Atelier games, particularly Ryza. Problem is that the games tend to never go on sale, and if they do, it's 20% at best. Not sure if I want to invest that much. My girlfriend and roommate have probably seen enough anime tiddy from what I already play.

Speaking of anime tiddy, I haven't played Xenoblade 2 in a long time. Sort of just lost interest, and felt like I was stuck grinding just to progress. I brought it down to Easy to help alleviate the grind, but I haven't picked it up since.

4 hours ago, Zora no Kiseki said:

i played rorona (dx) earlier this year and it felt perfectly fine for a beginner

most people seem to say its fine to start there, esp the remake since its more user friendly i think flower;

Right now I am playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. It’s the first Digimon game I ever played and it’s much weirder than I expected. I was expecting something more akin to the first 3 seasons of the Digimon anime (which was really my only official exposure to the series). But it’s a bit trippy at times, IMO. Some of the minor plots are strangely messed up, too...

18 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Right now I am playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. It’s the first Digimon game I ever played and it’s much weirder than I expected. I was expecting something more akin to the first 3 seasons of the Digimon anime (which was really my only official exposure to the series). But it’s a bit trippy at times, IMO. Some of the minor plots are strangely messed up, too...

Awesome. Love that game. Only have the first one though. I have to replay it due to a Vita corruption issue.

17 hours ago, Zora no Kiseki said:

Because I'm running low on turn-based RPGs to play and it's either Atelier or Neptunia y;

Also, usually if my bf enjoys a game, that's a good sign and he's been trying to get me into the series for awhile so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I suppose he'll try to get me into truck simulator next lol;

Monster Sanctuaryyyyyyy