The Millennium Court - N4A Chat Thread - December 2020

Chrom

1 hour ago, ace said:

I just finished a mission in Cyberpunk 2077 that had a supremely fucked up conclusion. Like. I can't believe it did that. That's probably going to stick with me for a little bit.

...in a bad way? good way?

12 hours ago, winterberry said:

happy wednesday, gamers

tonight's drink of choice is rum and coke and for once in my life i don't find it detestable

i hope everyone is keeping their spirits up this holiday season uwu

I'm a whisky, neat, drinker myself.

7 hours ago, Chrom said:

They're finally doing the Calvard arc. It's been 84 years. bigsmile;

It's still wild to me how the last seven games were spent on Phantasmal Blaze plan arc. seven out of ten.

I'm really curious how they'll translated Kuro no Kiseki. Trails of the Black is the literal translation, but hmm, it sounds underwhelming.

Edited by Zora no Kiseki

Recently started playing TERA Online again today - first time I’ve played it in years

Aside from a bit of lag early on, it’s been running pretty smoothly aside from that considering im using my phone’s personal hotspot to connect to the internet

Though i swore i had a character made from when i started... and im pretty sure everything migrated over completely correctly

Either it’s because I’m using a different computer or it might have been deleted after a period of time from inactivity?

Oh well, im pretty sure I hadn’t gotten too far into the game back then anyway... so i guess i may not have lost anything too important