The Millennium Court - N4A Chat Thread - December 2020

Chrom

18 minutes ago, Chrom said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby is shutting down this week. Good night, sweet prince.

why does everybody keep acting like it's vanishing
just download the swf and run it in an offline player like people have been doing for years
it takes literal seconds to do
just go here and download the "flash player projector"
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
then go to the site, ctrl+u, find the swf, and download.

that's it you have the game forever

image.png.58e1407332f8631a1cd426bc785ad0f8.png

Edited by Pichi
Just now, Pichi said:

does like everybody have fond memories of this game?
i had no idea it existed until people started specifically playing it before flash support being removed

It's a Japanese baseball minigame based on Winnie the Pooh that's notorious for being extremely difficult despite being marketed toward toddlers.

While Piglet and Eeyore are fairly straightforward, starting with Kanga and Roo, the AI starts to make increasingly physics-defying throws, such as Rabbit making the ball change speeds in mid-trajectory, Owl throwing in a zigzag pattern, and Tigger making the ball turn invisible.

The final boss, Christopher Robin, employs tactics from all the previous opponents combined, and requires a ridiculously high score in order to beat.

yeah i know about it  now. i just had no idea until this all happened.
it's the end of an era i guess but it's just weird to me cause like

it's like saying it's the end of an era for snes games cause they aren't one of the ones getting rereleased or something lol
like it's been off the market for eons but that doesn't really mean anything is changed

just a somewhat odd view for me when compared to the context of other classic games

Just now, Tyranogre said:

How can I tell how much memory is left on my Vita? I just re-downloaded FF7-9 last night and wanna know if I should buy a new memory stick before I get Xenogears and Chrono Cross...

Just go onto content manager and check manage content on memory card. It should show you how much free space you have left. 

weird, 2013 was around the only time i returned to 4chan again for a bit too, cause i was helping a speedrunning community that spawned out of /vg/ with marathon stuff. that was like the perfect timeframe for me not to miss it lol