Need help guys!

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been so inactive this past year, but mom and I have been going through hell and back again. Back at the end of September, we were forced to move, and since then we're been struggling. I've been working night and day looking for jobs, but noones called me yet for an interview. Thankfully, we're in a new home now, but we've run into a new issue. When I got our electric bill today, I was faced with a nearly $400 bill. Turns out, they're wanting $292 for security deposit. This is a huge burden to us, as we're already doing good just paying our rent, groceries, and other bills. I hate even coming on here after months of inactivity asking for help, but we really need it right now. If anyone is financially able to help us out, we would be forever grateful. I've been trying my damndest to get mom and I in a good position, financially, but every time we seem to be doing okay, something like this crops up. Again, if anyone can help us with this bill, or any other assistance, please PM me! Thanks for reading this long-winded post, and please stay safe!

Matt

If you guys all band together and help him pay off his bill, I will do one of the following (to be decided by a vote):

*Do another onahole review

*Post another shirtless pic of myself with "I <3 N4A" written on my chest in sharpie

*Buy everyone who donated a copy of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

*Something else. I'm open to suggestions.

But seriously, please help him out.

24 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

If you guys all band together and help him pay off his bill, I will do one of the following (to be decided by a vote):

*Do another onahole review

*Post another shirtless pic of myself with "I <3 N4A" written on my chest in sharpie

*Buy everyone who donated a copy of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

*Something else. I'm open to suggestions.

But seriously, please help him out.

I love all of these suggestions, especially the mass purchase of copies of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M! :D

P.S "another" shirtless pic? Does this imply you've posted one before? awesome;