Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Wait, bed bugs are real?

I thought they were just a myth that parents use to scare children into eating their vegetables, like the Boogeyman or Michael Jackson?

they're demonic parasites that breed in beds and other fabrics and are the most resilient creatures known to humankind basically

Home for Thanksgiving week - feels quite nice

Going to be doing some cooking and baking, so that’s going to be nice to do again after who knows how long....

Going to be tackling the Pumpkin Pies and Apple Pie ahead of time tomorrow 

Also added onto an order and got a 16”inch Pizza with Extra Pepperoni/Bacon/Pineapple and a light amount of Asiago Parmesan and Tomato with some Cheesy Breadsticks and Cinnamon sugar Breadstick things for dinner earlier in the evening 

Was pretty good - still have some for leftovers for tomorrow thankfully 

___

Yesterday  and the night before i cleared out and started from scratch and slowly tested out mods one by one

Apparently something in the Mystic World mod was preventing items from spawning in Desert Temple chests and maybe Villager chests, outside the Blacksmith chest but im not sure on the second one, though

I... don’t know what it was specifically though to be honest 

Found some new mods too at least

On 11/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, Pichi said:

they're demonic parasites that breed in beds and other fabrics and are the most resilient creatures known to humankind basically

Yeah I had to deal with them, too. We were lucky and managed to beat them without fumigation. Sacrificed some children furniture in the process, though...