Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

36 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Had a Stoffers Turkey dinner recently.  Love them. It's a good option when I'm busy. Just add optional vegetables and it's even better. :) 

oh those are tasty!! i love stouffers stuff, my mom and I would eat a lot of those when I was growing up and we only had her budget lol

my favorite are the french bread pizzas they make, but they're like impossible to find anymore, especially up here ;_; so tasty...

37 minutes ago, ace said:

It's super time consuming but it is possible to make them at home! Here is a pretty good recipe for them.

I feel super lucky to have a Mitsuwa Marketplace ~90 minutes from home. When times are good and we're not being ravaged by a pandemic I'll go about once a month or so to stock up on stuff (plus they have an awesome tempura place that makes bangin' rice bowls)

Though to answer your question since I've been watching tons of baking shows I've been making different kinds of cakes and breads and things. It's fun.

oh thank you! this city has a pretty big asian population but unluckily, we're in the one spot that DOESN'T have a T&T or Hmart around us :| its like a bus ride and a long walk to the nearest one and its already winter and there's covid....

i've been making my mom's zucchini bread a lot lately and its sooooo fuckin tasty

she gave me her recipe for pumpkin bread recently too and i wanna make that eventually once we get the stuff for it flower; 

49 minutes ago, skycandy said:

oh those are tasty!! i love stouffers stuff, my mom and I would eat a lot of those when I was growing up and we only had her budget lol

my favorite are the french bread pizzas they make, but they're like impossible to find anymore, especially up here ;_; so tasty...

Yep. Really love the green pepper steak ones. They aren't as easy to find now, as stores are carrying stuffed peppers by them instead, which just isn't the same.

Ah.

3 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Last night I had this...

*Mac and cheese is my fav food*

6HBpIaU.jpeg

For being the cheaper Walmart brand, it's actually pretty damn good!...Seriously! I'd recommend giving it a try if your in to different kinds of mac and cheese. Some other flavors they have I'd recommend are Smoked Gouda and Italian Five Cheese.

store brand shit is so much better than it used to be back in the day. like they'll have multiple tiers of the store brand now lol

Private label product is where all the money is nowadays. Stores want you to come through their doors so they're putting tons of effort into having quality house brand stuff. It's because of Amazon thretening to put literally everyone else out of business.

Davy might have, but I haven't. I've tried very hard to avoid cold steel 3/4 spoilers, so won't even look at so much of a screenshot; I remember distinctively blocking a keyword/tag Hatauu uses for example.

Relatedly, I'm not looking at the screenshot. For all I know there's a party member that'll be spoiled or something.
:/

Been playing Minecraft again a bit recently - been testing some things out, mostly...

Though i've noticed (and from testing throughout multiple seeds) that Desert Temple chests have absolutely no loot in them and most villager chests aside from the Blacksmith's have nothing in them

I'm... not sure if that's a 1.15 bug or a conflict with another mod preventing loot from spawning in chests... it's difficult to pinpoint that exactly

Also, more Black Friday deals have been popping up, it seems - though im not sure how many of them are for digital games specifically...