Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

Saw this via Tumblr last night.

https://blue-eyedsonofahurricane.tumblr.com/post/635184784664051712/oxfordcommaforever-in-his-autobiography-he

The person I had reblogged from originally, their sister had gotten to be on the Teen Tournament and shared their story and mentioned that Alex did a 15 minute stand up set that was really funny. 

Edited by Doc Brown

Finished my last day at this job, days after I earned my five-year badge. Now I'm off for a week before I start in my next very exciting position! Really optimistic for what the future holds.

Funnily enough, the same guy who hired me as an intern at my current (/previous...) job all those years ago was also the same guy who hired me at the new company. There's quite a few familiar faces where I'll be going to. I've worked with several of them before and I'm thrilled to work with them again.

What a great day.

3 minutes ago, blcdude1 said:

So, does the Link’s Awakening remake just not count? 

I don’t know how the rules work. 

The most recent Zelda game is an over-hyped piece of trash.

The one that came out right before it is an under-rated classic that all future games in the series should strive to be more like.

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

The one that came out right before it is an under-rated classic that all future games in the series should strive to be more like.

Which would be Link's Awakening rather than Cadence of Hyrule, unless Link's Awakening doesn't count because remake.  

Just now, blcdude1 said:

Which would be Link's Awakening rather than Cadence of Hyrule, unless Link's Awakening doesn't count because remake.  

*double-checks release dates*

Huh, you're right.

I must've gotten confused because I thought I heard about Cadence getting a physical release earlier this year...

gamers, good afternoon

what's everyone been eatin' lately for dinner? we've been having a lot of fried rice bc its extremely cheap to make and ty makes it extremely tasty flower;

i wish we had an asian grocery store closer tho....i saw a tasty lookin recipe for gyoza the other day but i don't think we can get the wrappings anywhere nearby

41 minutes ago, skycandy said:

gamers, good afternoon

what's everyone been eatin' lately for dinner? we've been having a lot of fried rice bc its extremely cheap to make and ty makes it extremely tasty flower;

i wish we had an asian grocery store closer tho....i saw a tasty lookin recipe for gyoza the other day but i don't think we can get the wrappings anywhere nearby

Last night I had this...

*Mac and cheese is my fav food*

6HBpIaU.jpeg

For being the cheaper Walmart brand, it's actually pretty damn good!...Seriously! I'd recommend giving it a try if your in to different kinds of mac and cheese. Some other flavors they have I'd recommend are Smoked Gouda and Italian Five Cheese.

Edited by alienboyva
8 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

i don't think this happened with botw

59 minutes ago, skycandy said:

gamers, good afternoon

Had a Stoffers Turkey dinner recently.  Love them. It's a good option when I'm busy. Just add optional vegetables and it's even better. :) 

58 minutes ago, skycandy said:

gamers, good afternoon

It's super time consuming but it is possible to make them at home! Here is a pretty good recipe for them.

I feel super lucky to have a Mitsuwa Marketplace ~90 minutes from home. When times are good and we're not being ravaged by a pandemic I'll go about once a month or so to stock up on stuff (plus they have an awesome tempura place that makes bangin' rice bowls)

Though to answer your question since I've been watching tons of baking shows I've been making different kinds of cakes and breads and things. It's fun.

59 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Last night I had this...

*Mac and cheese is my fav food*

6HBpIaU.jpeg

For being the cheaper Walmart brand, it's actually pretty damn good!...Seriously! I'd recommend giving it a try if your in to different kinds of mac and cheese. Some other flavors they have I'd recommend are Smoked Gouda and Italian Five Cheese.

aw man i love mac and cheese but Ty HATES cheese so we never buy anything cheesy...I feel bad if I suggest something w cheese bc I know I'll be the only one eating it :D

italian 5 cheese sounds extremely tasty