Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

Indeed. 

Although Chiaki’s hair is like greyish, not pink in that picture. Maybe the pink hair is from the anime?  Or other extended media? I only played the first two games... Playing the third if you’re wondering! Sometimes visual clues like that sometimes confuse me.

Still, I really appreciate how quirky she is in that game.

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams
4 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Seriously.

Dark skins are the best.

Browsing sites like Twitter or Facebook for extended periods of time is like staring into a light bulb.

That's why you use their dark modes! Twitter's had it for a long time as a setting but Facebook has only just recently been getting it.

43 minutes ago, skycandy said:

oled is when its like pure black right?? i hate that

too hard on my lil eyeballs x_x

Yep, that's OLED mode. It's fantastic with an OLED screen in low-light conditions. It can be pretty bad in, say, broad daylight however.

If I boot up Animal Crossing again, I think I'll model my town after Crossbell proper now that I'm playing Trails from Zero. I'm really enjoying the Crossbell arc do far.

Also, I'm probably going to use the bad translation for Azure, so I can blitz through and get the necessary plot before cold steel 3/4. 

On 11/17/2020 at 11:21 PM, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Indeed. 

Although Chiaki’s hair is like greyish, not pink in that picture. Maybe the pink hair is from the anime?  Or other extended media? I only played the first two games... Playing the third if you’re wondering! Sometimes visual clues like that sometimes confuse me.

Still, I really appreciate how quirky she is in that game.

it's just a weird pink

image.png.702b073fce2cbeffe9d753a3fce6cd98.png

@skycandy trying my best hamnap;

Edited by Pichi