Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

8 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I've been so accustomed to despair that hope almost feels like a completely alien concept to me. It's going to take some time for me to re-familiarize myself with it.

god i relate to this so much, the past couple of days have been absolutely numb for me

i can't stop thinking 'more progress more progress more progress, we need to do more now' but bc that's the prevailing mindset i don't know how to be 'off' anymore about politics 

exhausting tbh

hoping i can start to fuckin relax in the coming weeks lmao

19 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Wait, Celebrity Jeopardy had both Alek Trebrek played by Will Ferrell and Sean Connery played by Darrell Hammond. They were parodied rivals that both died this year. That is so strange to think about. 

Yea it is.

Sharing some funny Jeopardy moments. 

Edited by Doc Brown

R.I.P. Alex Trebek :(  At least he went peacefully. 

My 84 year old grandma watches Jeopardy religiously. She's going to be absolutely heartbroken. T_T  I've always said she should be on the show, as she very rarely gets any of the answers (or should I saw questions, since answers are in the form of a question?) wrong. I'm almost certain she could really clean up and win a ton of $$$. :) 

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited by alienboyva

The weather we've been getting the past week has been quite nice and cool for the most part - been enjoying having the window open for that fresh air

Also finally got around to starting Slime Rancher a day or so ago that i got for free a few years ago - my test run was doing alright until things went into complete chaos - think i was going too fast too quickly

Thankfully started over from scratch and it's been going a lot smoother for the most part - still figuring some things out here and there, though

It seems like it's one of those games that's mostly chill and laid back from what i can tell so far, which is pretty nice