Hateno Village - N4A Chat Thread - November 2020

Chrom

Managed to get a Type:Null off the GTS by random luck today

So now I have a 100% Alola Dex in Ultra Moon and now have the shiny charm

Well, 100% aside from the 3 extra mythical Pokémon, even though they technically don’t count towards the 100% completion

Just leaves the remaining Rainbow Rocket postgame

Also yesterday finally figured out what i needed to do and installed and made the jump to forge 1.15.2 for Minceaft 1.15.2

Though not all of the previous mods have 1.15 versions, unfortunately - but I’ve found some new mods here and there, though

Still looking around for any other interesting mods though

DISCLAIMER: The following Wednesday Frog was pre-loaded the previous Tuesday night, under the assumption that everything regarding the election would turn out okay. Because I always hit "submit reply" first thing in the morning on Wednesday, I haven't looked at the news yet. So, in the event that the country went from bad to worse, please note that this froggo is not intended to seem tactless, but was merely premature in determining the outcome.

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

DISCLAIMER: The following Wednesday Frog was pre-loaded the previous Tuesday night, under the assumption that everything regarding the election would turn out okay. Because I always hit "submit reply" first thing in the morning on Wednesday, I haven't looked at the news yet. So, in the event that the country went from bad to worse, please note that this froggo is not intended to seem tactless, but was merely premature in determining the outcome.

typical americans trying to imperialize an already existing wednesday smh