The Walking Dead

Doc Brown

11 minutes ago, Weaver said:

Worst episode in recent memory IMO. Why the writers thought it'd be a good idea to take one of the least interesting characters and make an episode focus entirely on her is beyond me. It's no wonder the ratings are plummeting.

I found the episode before it to be worse, but it did still seem like filler, outside of finding out just how far reaching Negan's reach was.

2 hours ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

I found the episode before it to be worse, but it did still seem like filler, outside of finding out just how far reaching Negan's reach was.

Ehh idk the last episode at least had kung fu Jesus and Xander Berkley. This had nothing.

Edited by Weaver
On 11/30/2016 at 1:26 PM, Weaver said:

Worst episode in recent memory IMO. Why the writers thought it'd be a good idea to take one of the least interesting characters and make an episode focus entirely on her is beyond me. It's no wonder the ratings are plummeting.

And I don't get why the producers are padding the season with shit like this either.  If they are afraid of scaring people off with the Negan character, they're really pissing people off by avoiding it with boring crap.

But yeah, I would take more Jesus instead of this.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, EH_STEVE said:

Feb 12

Cool. I probably won't have cable past June. It's just getting to be too expensive. Thinking about getting a black box for the basic channels and maybe Netflix, since I hope to keep internet. And then limiting what I watch to only the new episodes for the most part.

• 2 months later...

Sorry but this new group is just retarded. It's only been like 3 years since civilization fell and the adults already starting to go to cavemen speak?

Spoiler

Also, a group that size living in a junkyard THAT size that they've already sorted all neat and tidy, and they survive on scavenging and not farming? Fucking please. I'm sure these people would've all died off from disease by now from living in a fucking dump.

And the whole "we don't bother, we just take" what the fuck do you think stealing is you idiots? THAT'S not "bothering"?

I'm sorry, but I hope whoever came up this group and/or wrote this episode is canned. And this isn't just because I read the comics and it's straying a lot, it's just...dumb...

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Well. Season is offer, fairly unceremoniously. I feel like only the first and last episodes had anything interesting in, and the finale was padded to hell. 

Maybe. 

But... I certainly didn't see Sasha becoming a walker. I figured she'd be killed in some way though. I'd love to see her bite Negan and then he gets killed off or at least see him get mauled by the tiger.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • 3 months later...

Wasn't around here during the time the last season of WD was being discussed, but had been keeping up with the show and more recently the Fear TWD show that takes place in the same universe. Didn't care much for Fear from the 1st season, but its 2nd season and the recently finished 3rd season (the 2 hour finale of which was last night) was real solid.

Looking forward to the next season of the main show too, although there has been growing Negan fatigue for some people by this point, much as I love his character. Will take having more of him over the Governor any day though, that's for sure.

Oh, and the Telltale series I haven't played since the end of season 2 and the lackluster Michonne game...

Edited by Ridley Prime
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ridley Prime said:

Lookin' good from the trailer. Hopefully there won't be so much slow-paced padding with S8 as with the last season. Despite some of the animosity the show's gotten in more recent times, still kinda looking forward to it.

Yea it looks like it'll be really intense.