The Walking Dead

Doc Brown

I thought it was great. For a show that's constantly DEATH DEATH SADNESS DEATH MISERY PAIN HOPE-JK LOL MORE DEATH it was incredibly refreshing to have an episode where nothing horrible happened. On the contrary, we got to meet someone who truly gets the importance of believing in people and helping others regardless of who they are or where they come from (so long as they aren't criminals, I imagine), not to mention being a kind and compassionate leader in a world of shitty people.

Also, jerry was hilarious. He straight up seemed like he was out of another show entirely, lol.

1 minute ago, Weaver said:

I thought it was great. For a show that's constantly DEATH DEATH SADNESS DEATH MISERY PAIN HOPE-JK LOL MORE DEATH it was incredibly refreshing to have an episode where nothing horrible happened. On the contrary, we got to meet someone who truly gets the importance of believing in people and helping others regardless of who they are or where they come from (so long as they aren't criminals, I imagine), not to mention being a kind and compassionate leader in a world of shitty people.

Also, jerry was hilarious. He straight up seemed like he was out of another show entirely, lol.

DEUCES!

Another episode is on. :o 

Dat... Who's the Boss moment lmao. And the sandwich delivery to Daryl. Damn. This episode is something all right.

Getting sick and tired of that song 'Easy Street' :P . Guess I'll be hearing that one in my sleep tonight.

Edited by Lance's Dragonite
13 hours ago, Deku said:

Negan is great. Best character this show has introduced in a long time.

Yea he's one f'd off dude. This episode's been pretty good so far.

Damn. He's crazy with a capital C.

Holy crap... they just used a Roy Orbison song, Crying, to continue to torture Daryl. He's one of my mom's favorite singers.

He's one tough dude (Daryl). Gonna take Negan quite some time before he can break him.

Dang, a 90 minute episode next week. Holy cow...

Edited by Lance's Dragonite

I didn't care for the episode last night, it felt like a drag to get through.  I don't really care about Dwight at this point at all other than feel a little sorry for him toward the end.  

Honestly, I think we all know what a bad ass Daryl is anyway so I'm not sure why we had to set through an hour of him being tortured.  The episode as a whole felt like it accomplished very little.

And yeah, I'll be fine if I never hear that song again. :D

Just now, Zero said:

I didn't care for the episode last night, it felt like a drag to get through.  I don't really care about Dwight at this point at all other than feel a little sorry for him toward the end.  

Honestly, I think we all know what a bad ass Daryl is anyway so I'm not sure why we had to set through an hour of him being tortured.  The episode as a whole felt like it accomplished very little.

And yeah, I'll be fine if I never hear that song again. :D

Oddly enough I liked last night's episode better than the week before's (that one felt like it dragged on for some reason -- this one didn't drag on so much to me). But damn, that three hour episode next week looks like it'll be intense.

Maybe, but could it be that it served to show just how much it'll take for him to break? What will end up being his breaking point, if he has one? That's the big question in my opinion. I'm betting it'll probably come in next weeks' episode. Hunger Games, Negan Style.

:ohyou:

13 hours ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

Yea he's one f'd off dude. This episode's been pretty good so far.

Damn. He's crazy with a capital C.

Holy crap... they just used a Roy Orbison song, Crying, to continue to torture Daryl. He's one of my mom's favorite singers

He's one tough dude (Daryl). Gonna take Negan quite some time before he can break him.

Dang, a 90 minute episode next week. Holy cow...

Dude, that Roy Orbison song was a 10/10 music choice. One of my favorite songs!

You thought the last episode dragged and this didn't? It was literally 50% Daryl lying in that damp, dark cell lmao

That said, like the last episode, I enjoyed it. Everything about it was super effective; I felt awful for Daryl and hate Negan even more. So, mission accomplished.

I also see Dwight having a redemption arc. Should be interesting.

4 minutes ago, Weaver said:

You thought the last episode dragged and this didn't? It was literally 50% Daryl lying in that damp, dark cell lmao

That said, like the last episode, I enjoyed it. Everything about it was super effective; I felt awful for Daryl and hate Negan even more. So, mission accomplished.

I also see Dwight having a redemption arc. Should be interesting.

I think it was partially due to the pacing. I know. But it just seemed to be better directed some how.

I feel along the same lines.

Yep. 

Any guesses thinking that he'll be one of the ones to kill Negan in the end?

4 minutes ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

I think it was partially due to the pacing. I know. But it just seemed to be better directed some how.

I feel along the same lines.

Yep. 

Any guesses thinking that he'll be one of the ones to kill Negan in the end?

I think that might be the case, but tbh I can see many claiming that kill. Rick and Maggie, specifically.